[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some time ago I've met this chick. At first I thought she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Some time ago I've met this chick. At first I thought she's posing as this artsy intellectual pixie dream girl, but as I got to know her more she turned to be really cool. Last time I met her we kinda ended up hanging out at her house smoking weed and playing video games and it was awesome. The problem is she's 26 and as far as I know she hadn't been dating anyone since highschool. Still I'm pretty sure she's not a lesbian, because in her social circle people are pretty open about that. Also I don't think she's asexual because I know she's on Tinder. Dear /co/, should I go for it or run away? She seems normal and really smart, regular build, not a landwhale and no crazy tumblr feminist, but still it's really weird for a girl to be single that long.
>>
>/co/

anyways, just ask her for a date. The worst thing that will happen is that she declines.
>>
>>17801913
Sorry, I'm browsing /co/ at the same time and got it mixed up.

I'm not that affraid she would say no, I've been rejected before and I can deal with this. Thing that frightens me is fact she remains single for so long. Should I ask her about that?
>>
>>17801940
No
Just go for it
>>
>>17801900
Maybe guys are just afraid to ask her out which leads to her not dating often from not finding anyone decent asking her out. If she's inviting you over as a friend then she's not interested but if she's inviting you over as something else then go for it. (If you're nor autistic then you can tell)
>>
>>17801940
so...girls who stayed single until theyre 25 are...red flags?
>>
>>17801978
It's not like she invited me herself, one of my friends dates her former flatmate. I never hanged out with her alone to be honest. There were always other people around.

>>17801979
I'm not sure, since it's the first one I;ve met.

Should I let her know I'm interested or try to hang out as friends and see where it goes? The problem is she's not like any girl I ever dated, and it's really awesome and really bad at the same time.
>>
OP again.

There is also this one thing that makes me unsure. Her former flatmate said she may even be a virgin and it kinda freaked me out. Not that I would prefer her to be a slut instead but women her age are ussually more experienced in that area. I know I may sound like dumb prick, but you have to admit that sex is important part of relationship.
>>
>>17802021
my friend is a hot girl who's borderline asexual and lost her virginity at 24 and she's on tinder just for the lols
she's got depression and eatind disorder but other than that totally dateable
>>
>>17802038
How your friend lost her virginity? How's she's asexual if she's open to dating?
>>
>>17802065
she had a relationship
as i said she's using tinder for fun, she said if guys ask her out she straight up tells them "ok, but i'm not gonna have sex with you"
>>
>>17802083
Oh those are the most rewarding to fuck
>>
>>17802083
Sorry, but it's really stupid. Your friend sounds like a total bitch.
>>
>>17801900
Go for it because you admire her and you two can have fun together. Not much else really matters.
>>
>>17802021
That's literally just a rumor though. I'm a 22 y/o girl and TONS of people thought I was a virgin (I'm not, I've had sex with people in the double digits) just because I'm a very private person and would rather not talk about people I've had sex with. Rumors can be vicious and either lead to people thinking you're a virgin or you're a hoe. If you like the girl, ask her out. Everything else is just speculation and it seems like you don't know her well enough to be assuming all these things about her.
>>
>>17801900
>tinder for fun
oh my sides

its a fuck app OP. Some girls come right out with it and some play a little but they are there to find dick to fuck. They don't want a relationship but to choose, fuck and on to the next match.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.