[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lads, >have gf for 3 years, love of my life, going great >big

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Davy_Jones_Holding_His_Key.jpg (22KB, 362x274px) Image search: [Google]
Davy_Jones_Holding_His_Key.jpg
22KB, 362x274px
Lads,
>have gf for 3 years, love of my life, going great
>big exams come up, everyone is stressed, we fight a little but that's to be expected given the circumstances
>finish exams
>yuge normie parties, alcohol picnics on the beach
>we're both there, she gets rotten drunk
>all over the musical hipster chad I'd been suspecting for a while
>I tell her to quit it and the chad too
>she gets pissed
>brexit referendum day arrives a week later
>we're rekindling from fight the other week
>breaks up with me
>killmenow.png
>I'm distruaght, she moves on extremely quickly
>fast forward to now, I still love her and she's dating, wait for it, a half Spanish half Pakistani lad from Birmingham who is 4 years older than her
What do? this has only made me a thousand times more legitimately and not ironically racist. Am I a cuck for loving her whilst she has curry in her mouth?
>pic vaguely related
>>
Never worry. The guy sounds like a rebound - its something women do.

Best thing you can do is continue on with your life. You'll get over her eventually. Delete her off FB/your phone/instagram etc to help push it out of your head.

As a man, its your duty to now become invested in yourself and your own personal growth. It hurts but you'll eventually find someone who'll treat you better than she ever could, take victory from that
>>
>>17801356
Well, loving someone is always ok and noble feeling, but self-respect should be always put first.
If you put love before self-respect then you are a cuck indeed.

Simple and easy, you do with it what you want now.
>>
>>17801376
Men do it too, the only difference is that most men only try to pick up women after a break up and don't actually succeed.

Either way, OP, if you had a good relationship it's completely normal to still miss her. But it won't get you anywhere so seek out distraction and invest in yourself and your life outside of a relationship.
If you really have to, motivate yourself by thinking that if you ever catch up with ex, you want to be able to tell her about your cool new experiences/pursuits and not about you being stagnant and miserable after she left.
>>
>>17801356
Sounds like bullet dodged. Last thing you need is be together longer but she still breaks up with you for some curry tapas. It's normal that you love her. Feelings are complicated. But you should find love again with someone else. Also, you can actively substitute warm memories by creating new memories eg you take a loved one to the restaurant you used to always frequent with her etc. Time and finding someone better will heal your wounds.
>>
>>17801356
Sounds like you really suck at moving on. Try harder would be my advice.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.