[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(GOOD) reasons why women don't deserve rape? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: ?????.jpg (100KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
?????.jpg
100KB, 500x500px
(GOOD) reasons why women don't deserve rape?

I've been thinking for hours and I can't come up with anything.
>>
Imagine being raped in the ass by a retard. It's the same kind of unpleasant experience. You deserve it but it's highly inappropriate.
>>
You're retarded. End it all, now.
>>
>>17801089
But men aren't designed for that. Its biology 101.

Any good advice /adv/?
>>
>>17801092
Actually they are. Which is why your gspot is in your butt :)
>>
File: 5fb[1].png (192KB, 400x366px) Image search: [Google]
5fb[1].png
192KB, 400x366px
>>
>>17801088
NAP
>>
>>17801094
oh shit, incels btfo
muh biotroofs lmao

>>17801088
they might deserve it, they might not
some people might deserve killing, some people might not
but there's a thing called social convention and morality, and it's just a set of unwritten rules that you're compelled to follow out of empathy and for you, the autistic sociopaths, out of fear of being punished

don't worry though friend, your sex bots will arrive soon enough and maybe you and your incel friends can petition for subsidization so you don't have to worry about having to become employed so you can afford one.

good luck!
>>
path of least resistance. women can whore their way out of a shitty situation so if a guy they dont like is obviously raping them they can manipulate a more agreeable guy into providing an escape route. if too many women are violated,routinely you get pussy drain (similar to brain drain). see the middle east. their women become massive whores in the west and their native countriea are full of pent up future jihadis

the only way this would be posible is if ALL men simoultaneously got rid of all womens rights.
>>
>>17801088
Because they're human beings you degenerate idiot fucking fool
Kill yourself
>>
>>17801088
Because they enjoy it.
>>
>>17801088
Just KYS and do the world a favor
>>
>>17801088
Being human beings isn't enough?

Fucking redpillers. Leave the cancer in the containment boards, creep.
>>
>>17801240
rude :(
>>
>>17801088
Honestly, kill yourself. Nobody needs this type of autism in the world. I mean that to the fullest, kill yourself. ASAP.
>>
>>17801088
"remember, pretending to be retarded is still being retarded"
>>
>>17801088
They take better pictures smiling than crying
>>
>>17801088
They have the civic duty to bear children in order to further our species. Men are being extremely immature to separate sex from procreation.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.