[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>match with guy on dating app >he msgs first >we eventually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 20161127_011221.png (742KB, 1439x847px) Image search: [Google]
20161127_011221.png
742KB, 1439x847px
>match with guy on dating app
>he msgs first
>we eventually text
>both realize we work in the same mall
>I ask why he never says hi in person
>he says cus i look busy
>I tell him to anyway
>he did like twice

Side notes: he has a fast text response, 90% of the time he initiates the next txt convo, we've been at this for about a week and a half ish, he hasn't hit on me to the extent usual fuck boys do esp by this time

Why doesn't he initiate in person convo more or made plans or something by now?
>>
>>17800888
Introversion, probably
It's a lot easier to make talk through text than irl

Maybe you should initiate the next irl convo?
>>
I'm pretty introverted myself though, probably why I'm also overthinking this all
>>
>>17800888
You know it's actually not against any laws for YOU to suggest plans, right?

>Hey, I was thinking we should go for coffee tomorrow, if you're free
>>
I know I just don't want to suggest plans if itd be making it go in a direction he wouldnt want to go in, with the info I gave what do you guys think? Hopefully in another guy's perspective?
>>
>>17800888
Sounds like he collecting a handful of side bitches and going down the list
>>
>>17800914
I understand, I have this myself.
But if you do nothing, not much will happen. Perhaps you could ask him out through text if you're too introverted to step up to him right now?
>>
>>17800888
Could be scared or just straight up clueless due to lack of experience. How do you know you're not the first girl he's ever even befriended?
>>
>>17800888

stay on this thread long enough adn you'll see why. even when guys are SURE you like them back they're still nervous. and women have made them this way. sure they shoudl man up and realize rejection isnt bad but rejection is a LOT worse than it used to be. it used to be a sort of private thing, but girls are all bitchy about it these days.

if you're REALLY into him, then take the lead. he'll realize you really are into him and take the lead once you give him that push.
>>
>>17800965
I don't think it has gotten worse, it just depends on who you're dealing with, it differs per person. And it would seem you've had a rather bad experience in the past and are currently projecting that on women as a whole and/or the current generation of people.

That's destructive behavior, I'd advice you to take a good look at this and change for the better. Holding a grudge against a large part of society will get you nowhere.
>>
>>17800924
Just keep doing what you're doing now. If you find that he's still cold on personal talk wait for him to warm up. If he doesn't just move on and consider him a text buddy till he either gets it together and things progress or he doesn't and you still have someone to text at work.

Talk to other guys too. He might make a move faster if he senses you're talking with other guys.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.