[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

According to my friend, I am incredibly giving and considerate.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 8u8YuYB.jpg (897KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
8u8YuYB.jpg
897KB, 2448x3264px
According to my friend, I am incredibly giving and considerate. But what she warned me was that because I'm so giving and considerate, I can easily be taken advantage of. Case in point, the last girl I dated took advantage of how giving I was.

How can I not be taken advantage of next time? All I know is how to give.
>>
>>17800533
Well there's an important distinction: If you "give" things/time/attention of your own free will, because you want to, that's fine. But if they start ASKING you to make real sacrifices of time, money, etc, and they're offering nothing in return, they're taking advantage. If you find that you have a "friend" whose friendship is consistently expensive, you're dealing with a whore.
>>
>>17800543
I should've said something more like "expecting" or demanding," rather than "asking." There's nothing wrong with asking for a favor sometimes, I just mean when it becomes a pattern, and if don't seem to be there for you when they don't get what they want
>>
>>17800543
>>17800549
Right. I would always give because I wanted to and I liked her a lot. But she never did anything for me in return. I wasn't expecting it... but it would have been nice to show that my actions were appreciated. I think it might have come from her upbringing and being used to getting what she wanted... She was a very upper class WASP
>>
Try to give more in ways that don't have any financial cost.

You'll still get to feel like a good person, but the moochers fuck off.
>>
>>17800556
Well there's not necessarily anything wrong with that, if the giving was always your idea.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.