[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm being dragged out to a bar/club environment by a friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1415420168625.png (88KB, 253x224px) Image search: [Google]
1415420168625.png
88KB, 253x224px
I'm being dragged out to a bar/club environment by a friend who I know will definitely abandon me midway through the night.
What do I do? Do I just try to hit on random women? Really I just need something to distract me until it's time to leave, I would totally be okay with just finding random people to talk to, although I don't think most people would be interested in just talking to a random ass autismo when they're all just out trying to have fun dancing or whatnot.
Please help me, I don't want to be alone tonight.
Not coming isn't an option unfortunately.
>>
>>17800169
Don't try too hard to hit on people if that doesn't come naturally to you, don't force it. If you see a girl eyeing you, you can just go up and say hi, introduce yourself, etc. Otherwise just have a couple drinks, maybe dance a bit, it doesn't have to be a big deal. If he ditches you and you've had enough, you can just head home

I'm not a big fan of clubs or crowds either, but it doesn't have to be a big scary thing, just keep it low-key and don't try too hard
>>
Get drunk? That usually helps me tolerate that kind of situation.
>>
>>17800187
Thanks for the advice man

>>17800193
This also does help when I go out with him, but I usually end up feeling like complete shit when i realize "oh hey no one's paying attention to me why am I here why am I so fucking undesirable, blah blah etc."
>>
Hang out for an hour or so like >>17800187 said, then ditch 'em before they ditch you. And dont worry about being a social retard or whatever, there's so much external stimuli in a busy club/bar environment that people wont give too much of a shit if you're not super witty. Don't put too much pressure on yourself, that's all.
>>
>>17800226
Thanks man
On my way there and I'm feeling sick to my stomach still
>>
Well I'm here
Help
>>
>>17800356
Relax and make small talk and take a cab home to be safe
>>
>>17800356
Just have a seat at the bar, order a drink, glance around the room

Where's your friend? Doing his own thing already?
>>
Lol if you REALLY hate his guts, pour a pitcher a beer over his head and walk out.
>>
>>17800375
I don't hate him, but he's a bit too much of an extrovert for my own good

>>17800370
Nah still here

>>17800357
How the fuck so I approach someone fpt small talk
>>
>>17800375
That's a literal bitch move. That'd make it look like his friend fucks him up the ass and OP is jealous he's at the club flirting
>>
>>17800380
Then just hang out and chat with your friend as if you're not at the club. If he wants to go up to a group of girls, chat with them too. Just don't make a big thing of being "at the club" it's honestly kind of shitty and nerve-wracking for almost everyone. They're still just people
>>
>>17800389
>>17800370
Welp there he goes
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.