[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im stuck between choosing to enter a university or joining the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Dogged.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Dogged.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
Im stuck between choosing to enter a university or joining the military. i have no money to pay for uni, but almost everyone thinks that's the way to go.
>>
>>17800147
What do you think you want to do? Also you just don't get into uni automatically as well as the armed forces
>>
Getting into the military is a great choice if your heart is in it. Even if your military career doesn't take off, you can go work at Frontier as a vet and get tons of union benefits.
>>
>>17800151
See thats the thing, im too autistic to know what i want to even do, but i filled and sent out application forms and talked to recruiters for both the Army and Airforce, so i have a chance at getting into what i want (which i dont' know what that is)
>>
>>17800157
I've been in jrotc and lotc for a long ass time, even as much as i loved being in those programs, i never had much heart to go and volunteer or join the teams
>>
Well lets hope i figure this out in time, cheers bros
>>
>>17800215
Cheers, man. Don't stress, just place your faith in the idea that everything comes at the right moment. Do the best you can everyday, that's what we're all trying to do.
>>
Join National Guard. You do your military time while going to school, and they pay for tuition and pay you extra. Looks good on resume and get alot out of it. Choose a job in the military you're interested, or even something you want to do separate from what you want to study for. I chose IT as my military job because I like computers, but wouldn't want to go to school for it. But now I have a set back if I don't find my college job right away.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.