[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be in humanities or literacy course >every time I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1433210925387.gif (113KB, 260x199px) Image search: [Google]
1433210925387.gif
113KB, 260x199px
>be in humanities or literacy course
>every time I don't understand something I just start bullshitting to fill up the page/word count so that I don't fall behind
As a chemistry major, will this hurt me later?
>>
You can't bullshit your way out of a math class, and you can't bullshit about the way elements react.
So yes.
>>
>>17800095
But I already do well in calc, physics and chemistry courses.
>>
>>17800093
>humanities and literacy
Literally useless, who the fuck cares you're safe.
>>
>>17800102
Then what is the problem, exactly?
>>
Humanities/sociology/psychology are all based upon a foundations of horseshit. They are all basically "Its the professors time to try and align young people to their ideology, while pretending to be non-biased"

That's why writing horeseshit works.

Just like any philosophy they all work on some assumptions then build upon the assumptions and ask the reader "please no questioning what we assumed was true"

So basically you write a essay that says "Gee golly everything I've gleaned that the professor thinks is right is probably right, and all the writers that my professor definitely favored are the best ones. All the ones my professor didn't like are so dumb I can't believe it!"

But math and science basically need answers that are either correct or function in hard reality.

So yea you'd be fucked.
>>
File: 14231423.png (279KB, 898x790px) Image search: [Google]
14231423.png
279KB, 898x790px
>>17800119
Some of the courses I mentioned are required for my major, I was just wondering
>>
>>17800093
Not directly. If you pass the class you pass the class. It's that simple, but if the work ethic drags over into your major then yes you're fucked.

If you realize what you're doing and only doing it to bullshit you're fine if you just leave it there and only there.

I did that all the time in my bullshit classes.
>>
>>17800093

Bullshitting classes that aren't relevant to your major will not hurt you. As long as you can read and write at a college level, it's fine.

However humanities classes are easy as shit, so if you are not understanding things then you should work on those skills.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.