[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So im inlove with my ex i cant get over her its been years we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: restored_file_1475768516737.jpg (20KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
restored_file_1475768516737.jpg
20KB, 240x240px
So im inlove with my ex i cant get over her its been years we met at teens and no matter who i find or where i go i still lover and its really frustrating
Does anyone know what i can do to purge myself of these feelings once and for all?????
>>
Time will be the only way to "purge" those feelings from yourself, the only thing I can recommend is to be by other friends and try not getting yourself into situations where all you can think about is her. You need to distract yourself by working, being with friends, doing something athletic etc.
>>
>>17799981

Same boat

You just kind of keep going and try enjoy yourself when you can

Been like 4 years for me
>>
Been almost 20 years here anon.

You ever heard that line about how God split one soul in two and until you find that person, you're always missing a piece of yourself?

That's only true for the ones who leave you. That will always be the piece of you you're missing.
>>
>>17800366
>>17800366
I suppose its bad that shes a good friend of mine then?
>>
>>17800385
Yeah i do but it sucks when the feeling hits
>>
>>17800489
Man...... your comment has me distraught and amazed .. thats devastatingly beautiful... and yeah for me its only been 7 and she does feel like the other half of me...
>>
>>17799981
If you're in love with her, be with her. If you can't be with her, then distance yourself. You will never stop loving her.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.