[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I turn down hours offered at work? His message, >Hey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1465567019387.jpg (139KB, 1023x682px) Image search: [Google]
1465567019387.jpg
139KB, 1023x682px
How do I turn down hours offered at work?

His message,
>Hey anon. If needed could you work a few 3-11 shifts over the next week or so during the weeknights? We might be a little short. Let me know
>>
>Sorry, I can't

was it that difficult?
>>
>>17799723
I'm autistic.
>>
>>17799737
Try and not mention that when you tell him you can't.
>>
>>17799740

lol
>>
i just cant do it
>>
Just ignore the messages. They'll find someone who needs the shifts more than you because those messages are sent to many of your colleagues anyway.
>>
>>17800431
Just do it, stop being a pussy. THey won't fire you over something so small.
>>
>>17801484
Management will like you more, as will scheduling if applicable. They hate having to call people back.

In reality though, it should just be an offer. You aren't really obligated to work shifts that you haven't agreed to, no matter how it affects the opinions of those in your workplace.

Shit sucks, but I think that a lot of the time you've got to blame management for that.

I recall working a few triple shifts, and coworkers were buying me drinks and shit... It was pretty nice. Running around for 18 hours kind of sucks though.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.