[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm a 23 year old man and a 16 year old girl wants to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1477378751289.jpg (427KB, 1543x1360px) Image search: [Google]
1477378751289.jpg
427KB, 1543x1360px
So I'm a 23 year old man and a 16 year old girl wants to go out with me. I think she's attractive. 16 is also the age of consent here.

I honestly have so much trouble with women these days and haven't had sex since the age of 18. I kind of just want to have fun. I don't know what her intentions are but she says that she won't tell anybody but then again.. She's 16. I'm afraid that she'll start telling her friends about how she's going out with this older dude.

I want to go out with her and I can deal with it personally because I'm already quite a strange fella and I accept it. I'm just afraid of the potential reputation suicide.

What should I do?
>>
Chance of a lifetime, my man. I'd take it without a blink.
>>
Dated a 23 year old for a few years at the age of 16. It worked out alright. It's not reputation suicide if you get her a fake like my ex did and she plays along. Anyway, best relationship I'll ever have in my memory most likely.

He told a couple of his friends and it was funny because we saw Scott Pilgrim with him. (Features that exact age gap.)
>>
do iitt
>>
File: 1411528960022.gif (2MB, 340x300px) Image search: [Google]
1411528960022.gif
2MB, 340x300px
>>17799292

>What should I do?

Grab a pillow off your bed, head to the nearest train tracks, lay down and take a nap.
>>
File: 1472368377234-adv.png (141KB, 502x502px) Image search: [Google]
1472368377234-adv.png
141KB, 502x502px
>>17799292
Just date her, it'll be fine anon.
>>
>>17799292
>What should I do?
In the tongue of the master memers of old

DO IT FAGGOT
>>
You must be one hell of a loser OP.
Just saying.
>>
>>17799733
>implying there's a difference between a 16 year old and 18 year old
I'm not one to whine about "social constructs" but 18 is pretty much arbitrary.
At 16 a girl is mostly done with her physical changes. So the only difference will be maturity.
I know very immature 20 year olds, and mature 16 year olds. And vice versa.

But Op, go for it, keep it on the DL if you can. It's people in your social circle that would question your motives. Her friends knowing wouldn't be the worst, as their opinions don't matter. But tell her to keep it on the DL too.
>>
How the fuck are you even in a position to meet 16 year olds at 23? Do you hang around your local high school campus or something?
>>
>>17799764
This faggot is probably some loser who fall over the only girl who were low enough to get aroused by his fat ass.

Young girls are easily impressed and have that dream about dating a much older guy.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.