[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to a party with a girl I really like and have been chatting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1479874942006.jpg (465KB, 804x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1479874942006.jpg
465KB, 804x1080px
Going to a party with a girl I really like and have been chatting to the last week, we connected/made out last week.
Problem is 3 girls that have been chasing me and 1 ex will be there.
My ex has BPD so as soon as she'll see one of the other girls flirting with me she'll start to act out and WILL do crazy shit. Same goes for one of the girls chasing me. Both of them are diagnosed with BPD.
Not really worried about the two others. Although I know one of them will be hurt if she sees me with someone else. She has low self-esteem and I tried letting her off easy but she just likes me more because of it.
How do I keep things in check and not screw things up with the girl I like?
I tried suggesting going somewhere else but her friends are there and my mates are performing there so I have to go there.
I just dont want to scare her off with these psychos around me.
Also how to stop attracting mentally unstable girls?
>>
>>17798969
Just don't go
>>
Why are so manny people mentally ill these days?
I feel like it's become an excuse to do whatever the fuck you want.
>>
>>17798972
I really dont give a shit about the other girls thou. And the girl I like is staying at my place after so yeah got to go.
It's just that I lost 30 kg and got pretty fit in the last 8 months so I'm not used to having multiple girls wanting me.
Also my ex looks ALOT like the pic and knowing her she'll jump my bones to get my attention.
Dont want the girl to be intimidated by my ex. Should I call my ex to say she has to back off? If I do that I might give my ex a hint I give a shit about her after 3 months of no contact.
>>
>>17798977
Exactly dude. They think it's a free pass to fuck shit up without being accountable
>>
>>17799001
If you don't give a shit then why the fuck are you asking this, retard? Just to show how many girls supposedly want to fuck you?
GTFO
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.