[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello. Girlfriend plays the dammed League of Retards game. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1478998851023.jpg (203KB, 1000x728px) Image search: [Google]
1478998851023.jpg
203KB, 1000x728px
Hello. Girlfriend plays the dammed League of Retards game. I played it a bit but i mostly played it for my friends. She really likes it. Thing is, most of her friends are males, from college. And as you can expect, it's ''those'' kind of males. She's naive, i know it. And not everytime i'm in the mood for that shit game, so i asked her to not play alone with her friends (her and one guy alone), but she could play by herself or with a full party. This sounds ridiculous and insecure as fuck, but one of her friends already made a ''joke'' regarding my protectiveness, a friend she firmly believes wouldn't do anything with her ''because he likes someone else, i'm sure of it'', even if he was ''her duo'' before.

So, what do i do? Am i in the wrong? She relutanctly accepted because she really likes me. But i don't want her to ditch all her friends completely. I just didn't want to have the conversation in the first place, but i needed. She's guillable. She plays this game full of thirsty faggots, specially her friends. College dudes around here, or any young/younguish guy here is as obnoxious as you may think, the kind that always, deep down, sees every girl as a ''last resort''. I've had enough experiences with this shit.

Anyone else in this situation? Was i wrong, exaggerated? What to do?
>>
>>17798927
jesus christ, trying to control who your gf plays league of legends with, can you get more obsessive and insecure please?

If your girlfriend wants to cheat on you she will do it regardless of what you try.

pathetic
>>
>>17798927
Lol, you're scared a league player will steal your girl? Fucking pathetic to be honest Jimbo
>>
Dude stop being a beta.
Go beat the living shit out of an orbiter. Provoke him if you have to. Don't act like an asshole and just kick his shit in. Call him out on shit. Until he gets angry. Ether way he spills his spaghetti and spergs out, or physically confronts you and you get to live out your violence fantasy. He's no longer in the race for pussy at this point.

Or be a beta and hang out with girls and than when she gets and ask her how she feels about it. This will however result in insecurities on her part and probably on yours when she starts to act out.

I'd do it the age old male way.
>>
>>17798927
have you considered not being such a faggot? i feel like this could help immensely
>>
>>17798927
Dude I get where you're coming from, but that's beta af.

Seriously it's online and they're playing a shitty moba, those things eat human relationships.

If you really feel insecure just feel her up when she's playing or something, maybe a quick frenchie.
>>
>>17798956
>>17798939
>>17798952
>>17798944
The people she plays with are her classmates IRL. I don't give a shit if some faggot on the internet hits on her. Did i fail to mention this detail?
>>
>>17798927

Let her play with her friends you fucking moron. What is wrong with you?
>>
>>17798927
Yes, you're an insecure faggot. Also, if you hate the things she likes and her friends so much why the fuck are you with her? Please don't tell me you take out your beta rage on her.
>>
>>17798927
>Thing is, most of her friends are males, from college. And as you can expect, it's ''those'' kind of males.
Then what are you afraid of? They will never make a move. They don't have the guts.

As a side note, the English language really needs a term with the same literal meaning as "they don't have the guts" but that doesn't sound like you're encouraging the behavior.
>>
You know how you solve this problem? By being a good boyfriend.

Schedule dates with her, go out and do fun shit, go on retreats and roadtrips, cook food together, go to events together... whatever. Emotional and mental stimulation and security matter a lot - if she feels comfortable and secure with you AND she's attracted to you and has things to look forward to then her eyes aren't going to wander. Even if these thirsty beta orbiters try awkward stupid shit like kissing her ass or giving her gifts or inviting her out to places, she'll see it as it is and be nice to them since they're friends but nothing more. If they invite her out on a day that she's supposed to be with you, she'll tell them "Nah breh going out tonight ;) See on league later tho?"

Like, why even stress? If there is something specific happens and it makes you unhappy - i.e. some dude wants to invite her out for a weekend specifically tries to exclude you or if some guy wants to do nude massages with her - then you can say something and she'll probably agree that it's a bit shady. Otherwise if you keep acting like it's a threat then it could end up becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy.
>>
>>17799030
Let me shed a bit of wisdom how this will go down.

>Hey Anon I know we had a date planned and all but my friends just asked me out to the Mana bar for some games and beets. Can we do it some other time?
>What do you mean we can't, We go on dates every other day anon, can't I have some me time with my friends.
>Why don't you go out with your friends tonight?
>What do you mean it's short notice on a Monday night and they all have jobs?
>You know what we'll talk about it when I get back from the Mana bar.

Being a good boyfriend makes you a stepping stone. Be a shitty boyfriend she needs to earn the right to your time.
>>
>>17798981
So? If the majority of the time they spend is online it's okay.

I'm telling you I understand. My girlfriend had a few orbiters as well. You just have to firmly tell her that these guys want more than a friendship.

That doesn't usually go over well, but if it's true it'll come out one way or another.

But the online is too much. You'll just push her away over something harmless.
>>
OP here. You guys are right. I was the faggot the whole time. I'll take back my demandings. If she is willing to cheat on me, she will do it anyways. I do need to be a good boyfriend, not an overdemanding, secretly-non-so-secretly one. Thank you for the advice.
>>
>>17799067
Well Jesus don't be a huge faggot in the other direction.

Tell her that it makes you uncomfortable. Be honest. She probably won't stop, but hopefully you two can reach some compromise. That's what being a good couple is all about.
>>
>>17798927
I don't think you guys know how hard it is to let go of guy friends just because I have a bf. Sure are there some of them I know want to be with me but I can handle them and have even before having a bf. The guys make me feel good about myself and love it knowing they try to impress me.
>>
>>17799049
And don't be surprised when she dumps you to fuck a league of legends guy, cos your literally a shitty boyfriend, baka some people's logic
>>
>>17798927 (OP)
OP you are in the right here. Don't take advice from teenage and early twenty something idiots on here.

A relationship is a give and take thing. Playing a game, especially one on one with someone of the opposite sex for extended periods of time, is an intimate thing. People fall in love and get married from these games all the time. You made your worries clear and she has picked her side. That her beta orbiters are calling you over protective and antagonizing you goes to show they don't give a shit about you or your relationship. Any normal healthy person would respect boundaries like that but these people are not normal nor healthy. If they were they wouldn't be sinking endless hours into a shit a game like LoL.

Walk away and find a normal girl who doesn't get off on the attention of thirsty beta orbiters. She's not naive, that's where your mistake is, she knows exactly what she's doing. She will more than likely end up playing with them again once she guilts you to the point where you think you're the bad guy because you want boundaries in your relationship. If she does this you might be dealing with a narcissistic girlfriend and if that's the case you need to eject immediately from this relationship.

Trust your gut OP, if it's telling you something is wrong and fucked up it's almost always right.
>>
>>17799049

That's fucking retarded..
>>
>>17799084
>>17799095
I'll tell her if she wants to play with people that's just fine, as long as she remains respectful towards our relationship and me, and accepts no ''flirty jokes'' or any kind of bullshit from any dude, her friend or not. Basically i'm just asking her to be a decent girlfriend. She did seem to be willing to abide to what i asked before, and i'll use her good intentions in a not-so-severe request. I won't let her be too free, nor imprison her in our relationship.
>>
>>17799114

Sounds like a plan OP
>>
>>17799106
I know. I was never the over jealous kind, and i do recognize that the faggot joked about my jealousy, at her class, with ill intentions. But it's what i said. I won't lose my head over this. And if she turns out to be untrustworthy, it's her loss, not mine.
>>
File: Lawful good.jpg (202KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Lawful good.jpg
202KB, 1920x1080px
>>17799114
I'm going to tell it to you straight man, this is part of being a man.

Relationships have these power plays all the time. It's up to you to be the man and take control of the situation. That doesn't mean putting her on lockdown. It also doesn't mean worshipping her. What it means is that you be firm with her and tell her that she knows what she's doing and it's childish. Let out whst bothers you and leave it at that. She may reject it and deny, and you may even be misinterpreting all this, but you at least let her know how you feel without caving into her.

Don't let it bother you after this because you've done what you needed to do. If she truly cares about you she'll make it up or make it better.

If all this sounds psychotic it's because relationships are crazy and all this happens on a subconscious level.
>>
>>17799141
>>17799122
Thank you, folks. I tend to be too black and white sometimes, but it's so great when a reach the ''grey'' area of decisions.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.