[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A classmate invited me to her birthday in a few hours. We're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 3060243-p-4x.jpg (841KB, 1920x2240px) Image search: [Google]
3060243-p-4x.jpg
841KB, 1920x2240px
A classmate invited me to her birthday in a few hours. We're first going to drink at her place and then go to a party that's being held in a club (nothing related to her birthday, it was just a coincidence).

I'm panicking a little bit because I only know two people out of the 7 that are going, and I don't go too often to nightclubs. I don't know how to dance etc.

Tips to not sperg out and socialize decently?
>>
You know 2 out of 7 people. Those people are your fallback if things go to shit. You're fine, don't sweat it.

Introduce yourself to the 5 other people asap. be approachable and you'll see that soon enough you'll know 7/7 of the people at the party. Then you won't have to worry about looking like a fool in front of people you don't know
>>
>>17798874
ah shit son idk i barely know those 2 anyway although one is the birthday girl. im panicky and i might just not go
>>
>>17799148
Introduce yourself, do everything you can to be confident, and shotgun a smile on your face.

As for dancing, look at what the people around you are doing and follow their lead.
>>
>>17799175
Alright. This is obvious stuff but helps to read it. I will take your advice by heart and have your post present. Hope the night goes well.
>>
>>17799185
It's obvious, but difficult as fuck. You know how some people are natural at social interaction? Act like them. Take the initiative, lead the conversation, laugh and smile a lot.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.