[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does the "No contact" rule actually work or is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1479836309488.jpg (68KB, 839x627px) Image search: [Google]
1479836309488.jpg
68KB, 839x627px
Does the "No contact" rule actually work or is it just a meme?
>>
>>17798559
Its very hard, and thats just for me going off of cutting contact with a girl I like who has a boyfriend now. I still have very strong urges to talk to her but I have to keep reminding myself that I am only getting in her way and making myself look like a childish desperate idiot who begs for her attention when I try to start a convo knowing she is either with the guy or talking to him.
>>
>>17798559

Whether it works or not who knows but mate literally what else can you do that will benefit you?
>>
Well being an annoying desperate loser won't help.

The best thing for you and possibly your relationship is no contact. An ex of mine got back to me after years wanting to get together, but I said no because I found someone better.
>>
>>17798559
What do you mean by "work?" What are you trying to do here?

If someone has been abusive or manipulative and you're trying to cut them out of your life for good, then yes. If you're trying to play mind-games with a girl that you like, then probably no.
>>
>>17798559

It's a meme unless you're in puberty. Once you get older you'll realize that you have better shit to do instead of playing mindgames.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.