[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've partied with this extremely attractive, RUSSIAN/UKRAINIAN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 8253489_f520.jpg (47KB, 520x333px) Image search: [Google]
8253489_f520.jpg
47KB, 520x333px
So I've partied with this extremely attractive, RUSSIAN/UKRAINIAN girl several times. I've been told she's kind of a prude. Almost all of my friends have tried to snapchat her/text her or whatever and have failed. I'm the only one with her actual number.

It seems like she might be into me. A few of my friends say it seems like it. She gives me lots of compliments, touches me a lot, and when we were riding in the car I must have had my arm on her or around her half the time. Given that she's a prude who has never had a boyfriend, and constantly declines my friends invitations to do stuff, how do I proceed? She said we should snowboard last time I saw her at one of these parties, but I know that she may have been saying that just make me feel good. FYI pretty much every guy wants her.
>>
Do the snowboard stuff.
>>
>people who don't do things with randos are prudes
>>
>>17798415
if she's the type of prude that i think you're talking about...

unless you're going to marry this woman, she is not going to give up her values for your fugly poor ass. you don't think rich and equally attractive guys tried to bed her before? she probably sensed that you would make a good cuck husband and is trying to reel you in.

so while it looks like you have a pretty good chance to date her, don't expect to bed her until you bend the knee... and always expect her to push for marriage.

and even if you were to marry her, unless you are her disney prince with lots of money, she will eventually cheat or just go batshit insane. a woman with her standards and values will only want perfection... which unfortunately doesn't exist.
>>
>>17798668
This, the guys are being salty and calling her prude
>>
>>17798415
>RUSSIAN/UKRAINIAN
>prude
>expecting a girl from a sexist society where women should be virgins until marriage to fuck you
>insulting her by calling her a prude because she doesn't want to fuck with men who value her solely for her looks.

The problem here is you.
>>
your problem is only hitting her up go smash other puss and talk to her

She should be like a weekend project not a actual commitment

Lets you nut away and your working the bf route sorta.

Patience is a virtue but if I ain't getting pussy then ima get it else where till I get it from her.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.