[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /adv/ I'm new to this board so I hope you can help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: pepethefrog.jpg (28KB, 975x600px) Image search: [Google]
pepethefrog.jpg
28KB, 975x600px
Hello /adv/
I'm new to this board so I hope you can help me with my "problem"

Some time ago I met this girl online
She lives 8,726 km away
The thing is she's just a really good friend
She's funny and she's really beautiful
That's not really important because I am not attracted to her in any way

But
i have girlfriend and our relationship is starting to die
We always fight and we broke up once but we keep it moving somehow
We are 1+ years in it but I feel like we will soon break up
The thing is
If my girlfriend find out about this girl she will certanly want me to stop talking to her ( I would want the same thing in her case )
But I feel like ruining this friendship wouldn't be beneficial because if we break up then me and that girl from 8,726 km away won't ever talk again so I'dl ose a really good friend

what do

Hope you can understand what I just tried to explain
> English is not my first language
>>
>>17798224
Do you want to be in a relationship with your girlfriend? Be honest.
>>
>>17798224
>8,726 km
Is that eight thousand seven hundred and twenty six or eight point seven two six kilometers?
>>
>>17798229

Are you fucking stupid? That's clearly a comma, and it's widely known that a comma can be used to separate digits in order to make them more easily read. What, exactly, would OP gain by noting the distance down to the third decimal point of a kilometre?

Dear OP,

Moving from one relationship to another is seldom a good idea, also long distance relationships work out incredibly rarely. I mean, incredibly rarely. You should probably end your relationship and take some time to think about your life and what you like- there is no rush.
>>
>>17798255
>a comma can be used to separate digits in order to make them more easily read
Only in the retarded English speaking world. OP is clearly European and in here we use commas to separate decimals.
>>
>>17798263
It's eight thousand
>>
>>17798255
I don't want a relationship with that other girl tho
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.