[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it bad that I don't communicate with my girlfriend for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (274KB, 595x1060px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
274KB, 595x1060px
Is it bad that I don't communicate with my girlfriend for sometimes weeks at a time. Is there any way to fix it? I don't really have anything to talk about, and I'm bad at making general conversation.
>>
>>17798132
Are you mostly doing a phone relationship? Has she mentioned it to you? Are you aware of what she does within that time she's not contacting you?

If the answer to the first two questions is no don't worry about it.

If the answer to the last one is Yes,continue to not worry

If the opposites of those happen though: Worry
>>
>>17798167
phone relationship?
what the fuck

OP
if you can't talk to your own gf for weeks at a time
you got the wrong girl
your gf should be someone who you feel comfortable around and at ease
>>
Yes. She probably wants you to text or call constantly like regular normal couples. I wish we were in a time where only letters get written because I'm the same way. I like having a gf but honestly don't really like constant communication over and over every damn minute about little unimportant life things. I really feel ya here but you gotta keep in touch every day many times throughout the days. Same with her. It goes two ways.
>>
>>17798176
>phone relationship?
>what the fuck
Basically saying they don't live together.

Hell, a lot of relationshit problems are caused by two fucking people never living together. I still wonder how some of you dipshits manage this.
>>
>>17798132
I'm pretty sure she's fucking Tyrone & Co. when you're not around.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.