[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend for years just broke up with me and immediately found

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1479862704329.jpg (198KB, 724x542px) Image search: [Google]
1479862704329.jpg
198KB, 724x542px
Girlfriend for years just broke up with me and immediately found a new guy a day later. I know she had probably been planning this but how do I be happy alone? I did have my own hobbies and we didn't spend every day together but everytime I was going through a rough day or even if I was in a really good mood, I still looked forward to meeting her.

I tried hanging out with friends after the breakup, but I still felt empty. Like I won't be able to see her again and do silly shit together. And I'm afraid I might get suicidal if this feeling keeps up day after day
>>
Whatever you do on your own it needs to be about self-improvement progression. You sound somewhat younger. Example if you skateboard it's all about progressing your physical fitness on the board, rather than just cruising around. If you draw try and be more creative and precise rather than just drawing regular stuff. If you lift do it to get stronger and healthier not just bigger.

Also look at it as you are on a higher level in a way than she is. She def planned this with this guy. So that guy has to deal with a girl who is willing to do this with an ex gf hers to begin with. They are simply not good people. You have a moral high ground and don't need her anymore.

Do not contact her or let her contact you. Love seems to get people by but it can also be a waste of time spent. You learned things about yourself from this relationship and shouldn't see it as a regret in any way. But don't beat yourself down without allowing yourself to grow from the burdens and trials you put yourself in.
>>
File: dfac.jpg (63KB, 600x788px) Image search: [Google]
dfac.jpg
63KB, 600x788px
>>17798117
My take on this and most things related to females these days ..
>>
>>17798134
I can't help feeling inadequate in some ways. She told me we are mostly similar but he's better than me in some areas when I asked.
>>
>>17798134
And she said she left me because she feels that guy could be the person she was meant to be with, not me
>>
>>17798308
You placed yourself in a lower position. Why even show that you care about the competition? Just let it go and focus on yourself. She will eventually realize the situation some time in the future and see it at different angles where she seemed more exposed and nieve. Nuff said I'm out.
>>
>>17798318
You are right, thanks
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.