[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

guys its my first time im starting a thread here. i just wanted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

guys its my first time im starting a thread here. i just wanted to know your opinions on this. so i have a long distance relationship with this girl i know i really love her and she really loves me. but now she dont have money. and she says she gonna go out date with another guy for his money. he gonna give her money. she says she wont have sex or even kiss. i got mad at her sayying that dont do it. but she says she dont care she really needs it. she gonna do it no matter what. she still gonna be with me. am i a cuck ?
>>
Yeah lol. How old are you? If she's anywhere below 21, she's a thot and you gotta re evaluate the relationship.
>>
No, she's an asshole, and if she's willing to play this guy for money, then maybe you need to ask if you're being played as well.
>>
1. Long distance relationships do not work because you never get to see each other

2. You're not really togheter

3. She's a whore or just from a culture where hypergamy is still extremly prevalent.
>>
>>17797989
>i got mad at her saying don't do it

nigga just ask her to move in with you.
>>
I've been in this situation before, Listen mate girls like this you shouldn't be dating.

I was with someone like this for 4 years and figured out she did this method of getting money when she was a neet with no hs diploma. (LDR as well)

Honestly, Drop this woman. All i can say before you get more attached and it hurts more.
>>
And yes you're a cuck if you are ok and allow her to go about doing this. Honestly, LDR is untrust worthy and you should stop doing it, trust me. Saves alot of time to find a better person.
>>
>>17798026
A woman would never date a neet, and you know why. Because there is no money to potentially be had.

They usually say "i want someone with ambitions and drive", but all they're really doing is objecifying guys for their wallets.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.