[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok I need an actually sane person's feedback, ever since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Ok I need an actually sane person's feedback, ever since 3 years ago I was hit with an unfortunate explanation as to who really killed my mom when I was 5 I'm 22 today and I can't keep living like this, my Aunt who was living with us at the time revealed to me tht my father is the one who killed her and as I started looking back it makes sense but now I dont want to live like this anymore , I'm hurt and confused and I just don't know how to live with this
>>
Do you want to ask for confirmation of what your Aunt said? Or do you want to go straight to your dad and ask him?
>>
>>17797843
I've already asked him and he gives me this story tht basically ends with them having an argument and she just gets up and walks away but here's the thing we lived in Louisiana and she was killed in Mexico...so she just got upset in another country and said I'm walking home.....my aunt went to identify the body of my mother and she had jewelry her purse and passport so it wasn't like she was robbed...honestly all facts point towards my father ....she died 2 months after my youngest brother was born...and it was a bullet wound right above the nose I've seen pictures
>>
>>17797859
I don't understand then. Would you like to confront your father with this info and force him to confess? WOuld you like to report him to the police? Do you want to end your relationship with your father?

In life when confronted with a problem you either change it or accept it. You can't bring your mom back to life so would you like some kind of justice or resolution from your father? Or would you like to let sleeping dogs lie?
>>
>>17797870
I feel resolution would be the only thing I can accept what would you recommend I do to get the truth out of him cause ever since her death it's like he did everything he could to keep her a no speak subject , pictures clothes everything of hers was thrown away or buried
>>
>>17797875
I can't say for certain maybe if you two are going on a long car ride bring up everything you know. Then ask dad.... Did mom really just say she was walking home and that was the last you saw of her? He really can't go anywhere and this may pull at his heartstrings.
Can't say for certain though.
>>
Sorry you have to go through this. You're understandably stressed out by this but you have to be more self-aware of that. This is life-defining stuff. It's okay that this is weighing so heavily on you.

I agree with the above poster. You need to do some reflecting and think what you actually want out of this situation. I get the sense that you want something to happen to try to alleviate the stress. That is probably not going to happen. You're going to be stressed out by this for a while but it'll go away with time and acceptance.
>>
>>17797905
thanks I guess I'm kinda hoping for something still but you're probably right I appreciate it guys
>>
>>17797839
Get the whole story from newspapers of the period or the police.
See a shrink to help you sort out your feelings about what you've learned.
>>
But what if your father didn't kill her and he understands that it would seem like he killed her and that's one reason why he is the way he is today?

If I got in a serious argument with my wife and she left and coincidentialy got killed in a dangerous area I would feel sad but at the same time not really.
>>
You father raised you, so he is not a psycho. If he did kill your mother, he might have had a good reason.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.