[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>23 >kv >feel incompetent How do I turn myself around

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: girls-941876_960_720.jpg (80KB, 477x720px) Image search: [Google]
girls-941876_960_720.jpg
80KB, 477x720px
>23
>kv
>feel incompetent

How do I turn myself around from being a pathetic pleb? It would be nice to have a girlfriend or even just hooking up with girls in general. However, it seems that I'm so bad at conserving with the opposite of sex it's appalling.

I feel that it is entirely my social skills that are lacking in these situations because I can't think of anything good to say to girls. I've been recently talking to one from Tinder, but it seems that she is just pulling my strings. I'm always the one who starts the conversations, but at the same time, it feels lackluster.

I think nature has fucked me on being a confident male. I look around and see most of my friends having girlfriends or picking up girls with relative ease. Is this girl just fucking around with me for attention? She lives about 3 hours away from me. So I could potentially see her if thinks started to look good.
>>
>>17797563
Well you won't know unless you try to ask out every girl you like and attempt to get sex or a relationship.

Girls rarely talk first on Tinder. Some of them have so many guys talking to them it's ridiculous.

As for being incompetent, what it comes down to is knowing what you desire in women and pursuing the ones you think best match that. Its also about being confident and believing you are good enough as you are, and that someone could be with you as you are. If you are not happy with yourself, you may need to change something.
>>
>>17797608
Yeah, we moved on from talking on Tinder. We're now texting each other but like I said it's mostly me starting up the conversations. I feel that is not a good sign especially since my goal is to either fuck or start a relationship.

I feel if she was really into me she would be texting me too without me engaging first. I mean earlier today she was sending me emojis with her text. Does that mean she likes me or does that not mean shit?
>>
selfless bump...
>>
>>17797624
Hard to say but I will advise you to move from texting to face to face sooner so you don't end up being a useless texting buddy
>>
>>17797802
Yeah how should I set that up though? I talked to her about how we should meet up soon but she doesn't give me a serious response it seems.

Red flag?
>>
someone?
>>
File: 7423984723.jpg (403KB, 1112x1600px) Image search: [Google]
7423984723.jpg
403KB, 1112x1600px
Don't mind what your friends do... Try to find a girl that is interested in the same things as you are and try to converse with her - it doesn't have to lead anywhere. This later point is important, view it as a friendly, open conversation and not a means to make her like you and have sex with you, this might also relieve you of "I have to have this girl or I'm pathetic"-mindset

Find some interest club, a social hobby. Something you can do in a social setting with the other sex.

Don't put so much pressure on yourself, you're not incompetent for being a virgin or not being able to long conversations with women
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.