[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently broke up with my first GF, im 27 yo male. I got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: pam-grier-with-gun-700x4001.jpg (59KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
pam-grier-with-gun-700x4001.jpg
59KB, 700x400px
I recently broke up with my first GF, im 27 yo male.

I got a blowjob tonight from a asian massuese and as a person who often over thinks things and stresses out, I'm terrified that i have a sti. I made an appointment tomorow with a lab and I'll see what i can do.

I feel depressed about it. I was horny after work, and I made a bad decision. I'm scared i caught something, and then it change my life for the worse. I need to remove my ex gf from my head and be wise about my decision making, but at the moment im scared i got something.

I dont know, i guess my question is what are the chances i caught a infection? She looked very clean, and she was reluctant to suck my dick.

there are no words for how stupid, embarrassed and ashamed i feel right now.
>>
Well you already feel like a dumbass. So let me just help drive that point home a little bit more for you, dumbass.

Sexually transmitted diseases aren't detectable the day after contact aside from possible physical effects like rash or discoloration which could be caused by other things. They take time to show up. Typically 2-3 weeks for most things. It's usually a rule of thumb to wait 2 weeks otherwise a test is inconclusive.

You are too dumb to be having sex.
>>
fuck, really?
>>
https://www.stdcheck.com/blog/how-soon-get-tested-for-stds-unprotected-sex/

yeah.
>>
>>17797459
The HIV early check is extra. As in costs a little more. Most of the ones that show up in a few days are harmless aside from the stigma. It's the ones that show up later that you want to make sure you find. So save your money and wait a little bit before getting checked.
>>
STIs Transmitted Through Oral Sex:

Chlamydia.
Gonorrhea.
Syphilis.
Herpes simplex virus (types 1 and 2)
Human papilomavirus (HPV)
Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)

all except for hiv are curable. whew....jesus i feel better. God damn
>>
Well Pam Grier was pretty hot so there's that
>>
>>17797521
what?
>>
>>17797493
lmao herpes isn't curable you dumb fuck
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.