[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 25, am I too old to attract guys now? Is it too late?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 5

I'm 25, am I too old to attract guys now? Is it too late? I mean I've never had a relationship before, is everyone paired off now?

It's like my prime years are over and now I look really old and I have little chance at finding love, I'm running out of time and it really gets me down.
>>
>>17797275
>I'm 25, am I too old to attract guys now?
im a 30yo man and recently realized that i actually find girls 25+ hotter than ever. younger ones look unfinished sort of. dont worry!
>>
>>17797275
>I mean I've never had a relationship before, is everyone paired off now?
Why is this?
>>
>>17797291
I've liked guys before but they never liked me back.
>>
>>17797297
I'm sorry to hear that. To answer your question, no, I don't think 25 is too old, especially in this day and age, when plenty of people don't leave college until 23-24. I think this is a hang-up you have and you're overthinking it.
>>
>>17797275
>is everyone paired off now?
Fuck I wish I was. But no, there's plenty of single guys your age OP.
>>
>>17797297
>I've liked guys before but they never liked me back.
post pic, maybe you need to improve your looks. but i guess you are just too shy as looks in the long run dont hinder getting into at least one relationship
>>
>>17797314
I used to be shy as a teenager, not so much in my twenties.

I do the best I can with my looks, there's not much point in getting advice on that front.
>>
>>17797325
>I used to be shy as a teenager, not so much in my twenties.
so what do you do in your free time? do you have many social activities with high chance of meeting men? have you tried dating sites or dedicated dating events? maybe you can ask your female friends to set you up with a guy friend or theirs.
>>
>>17797339
I go out a few times a week, get a few new facebook friends every time. I've been set up once, they didn't really like me, I didn't really like them.
>>
>>17797345
>I go out a few times a week, get a few new facebook friends every time. I've been set up once, they didn't really like me, I didn't really like them.
do you have hobbys? do you do sports for example? my last gf/affair i met at a TEDx event.
night clubs with loud music are terrible for getting to know someone. try to start a new hobby where you meet new people then you can bond over that hobby and develop that relationship naturally.
>>
>>17797356
I go to public lectures sometimes, and I go to life drawing classes.

God I hate it when people are vague about how relationships develop, what do you mean by 'develop that relationship naturally'?
>>
>>17797297
how fat are you?
>>
>>17797368

Step 1: Talk to people
Step 2: Ask them to go get food together
Step 3: Talk some more
Step 4: ????
Step 5: Have sex

I'm more concerned that you're 25 and haven't figured this out but a guy who masturbates to fictional shemale cats has
>>
>>17797385
How do you go from sex to relationship?
>>
>>17797368
>God I hate it when people are vague about how relationships develop, what do you mean by 'develop that relationship naturally'?
i mean like you do things together and casually talk about stuff and get to know each other. it is not a per se dating atmosphere so its kinda light hearted and easy going.

>I go to public lectures sometimes, and I go to life drawing classes.
get out of your comfort zone and join a sports club
>>
>>17797385
>Step 4: ????
The step nobody on this website can figure out.
>>
>>17797391

Keep talking to them
>>
>>17797385
>but a guy who masturbates to fictional shemale cats has
HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT???
>>
>>17797392
A sports club? So everyone meets their partners at sports clubs? Is that what I didn't know about all these years?
>>
>>17797397
>Not getting the South Park reference and ancient meme

You must be 18+ to browse this website
>>
>>17797403
Because I'm charismatic and put my dick inside of vagina before
>>
Post pic I'll date you
>>
>>17797405
>A sports club? So everyone meets their partners at sports clubs? Is that what I didn't know about all these years?
you sound annoying. maybe you need to work on your attitude. nowhere did i say that everyone has a waiting partner at a sports club it is just a typical envirement to get to know lots of people as many people go there and afterwards (and meanwhile doing sports) chat with each other.

you can go to any place that encourage socializing but from what you wrote till now it sounds to me that you are kind of a hermit. you need to get out of your shell.
>>
>>17797415
In what way am I a hermit? I go out every weekend, I go to public events at the universities in my city (usually lectures) and I go to life drawing classes.
>>
>>17797412
>Because I'm charismatic and put my dick inside of vagina before
oh right you didnt talk about me, hehehehe
>>
>>17797422
I was referring to myself

Just cant stop loving the traps senpai
>>
>>17797419
>I go to public events at the universities in my city (usually lectures)
and how does that go down? you sit there listen and then go home?

>I go out every weekend
and what do you do? are you going to clubs waiting to be approached?
>>
>>17797427
>Just cant stop loving the traps senpai
never understood the attraction of them. anything with a dick is instantly unattractive no matter how the rest of the body looks
>>
>>17797415
You're looking for someone, but what are you looking for in that someone? Which personality do you like or think that would get along with yours?
>>
>>17797407
>omg he didn't directly refer to my epic reference to this old meme haha I'm sure it's because he didn't understand and not because I'm a retarded meme-spouting faggot!
kys man
>>
>>17797428
No, like I said I make a few friends a lot of the times

But friends does not equal relationships.
>>
>>17797437
>No, like I said I make a few friends a lot of the times
you are avoiding my questions. are you actually interested in improving your situation?

you talked about FACEBOOK FRIENDS. facebook friends are not friends. if anything you made acquaintances.
>>
File: 1478038004144.jpg (71KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
1478038004144.jpg
71KB, 500x707px
>>17797429
To each their own! Liking both is master-race

Vagina's are kind of anti-climatic but feel good

Penises throb and cum; way more interactive but can't make you cum unless you're receiving it
>>
>>17797436
>replies with a shitty YouTube meme
He sure is underage
>>
>>17797445
How do you think I made those acquaintances if I didn't talk to people? I talk to people, I make friends with them, I wouldn't know how to get into a relationship with anyone though.
>>
>>17797458
sigh its your attitude that stopped you from getting a bf i can sense it through your replystyle.

whats stopping you from getting their number, calling them and asking them to meet up again? throw a party, take them out AGAIN, get physical (as girl you just have to smile at the guys) it is that simple. i guess you give off the vibe to be unapproachable.
>>
>>17797483
I get approached for sex and I've had sex with guys, if that's what you mean. But I wouldn't know how to make them interested in a date, it's always been casual sex and I have to leave in the morning
>>
>>17797490
>I have to leave in the morning
what happens if you dont?
>>
>>17797490
>I have casual sex no problem but I just can't get into a proper relationship
Hmmm
>>
>>17797490
Maybe you're a poor lay. People stick around for all sorts of bullshit for good sex.
>>
>>17797494
They'll tell me to leave (politely lol)
>>
File: 1478024074988.jpg (10KB, 205x249px) Image search: [Google]
1478024074988.jpg
10KB, 205x249px
>>17797490
Dropped
>>
>>17797500
>They'll tell me to leave (politely lol)
they WILL? or they DO? have you tried it?
>>
Now i feel sad for you, OP.
>>
>>17797505
Yes, I've stayed too long in the morning and they'll say when I start getting ready can you leave? Or something to that effect.
>>
>>17797512
>Yes, I've stayed too long in the morning and they'll say when I start getting ready can you leave? Or something to that effect.
do you have only ONS or do you have FWB sort of relationship?
what would happen if you just asked them when they tell you to leave that you like them around and would love to spend more time with them and stay?
>>
>>17797523
>what would happen if you just asked them when they tell you to leave that you like them around and would love to spend more time with them and stay?
If they were interested in that they wouldn't be propositioning OP for sex and then asking her to leave the next day.
>>
25? your still HOT as fuck! get out of here with that bs.
>>
>>17797523
>do you have only ONS or do you have FWB sort of relationship?
I've had two "FWB" arrangements although it would be a stretch to call them my friends, there was barely any talking just sex. I was their booty call, basically. When I was younger I have even lower self esteem and let guys use me like that

>what would happen if you just asked them when they tell you to leave that you like them around and would love to spend more time with them and stay?

Ahaha, they would think I'm a crazy clingy bitch
>>
>>17797527
>If they were interested in that they wouldn't be propositioning OP for sex and then asking her to leave the next day.
maybe they dont know OP would like staying and already had their minds on other things thanks to that.
>>
>>17797536
>Ahaha, they would think I'm a crazy clingy bitch
"would think"
AHA, so you havent done it. try it!
>>
>>17797538
that's a real nice fantasy you have there.
>>
>>17797541
Tell some guy I hooked up with that I want to stay around?

Jesus Christ.

Why did they ask me to leave, and if they wanted to see me again why don't they call me.
>>
>>17797544
So are you fat and ugly?
>>
>>17797543
>that's a real nice fantasy you have there.
thats a really nice reasoning you have there
>>
>>17797544
>Tell some guy I hooked up with that I want to stay around?
do you have anthing to lose? i guess not.
try it.
>>
>>17797571
I'm betting whale. She gets taken home at last call then in the morning they have a hard time looking her in the eye.
>>
>>17797571
>do you have anything to lose?

Yes, getting a reputation for being crazy isn't something I want.

Guys laugh at girls who are too clingy in the morning. Like recently one guy told me about a girl he hooked up with, when he woke up she started talking about going on a picnic and hanging out that day, it really freaked him out. One story I've heard out of many.
>>
>>17797578
I'd take a hot bitch that's a good duck on a picnic all day.
>>
>>17797578
>Guys laugh at girls who are too clingy in the morning.
??? no? im a guy i wouldnt laugh
>>
>>17797565
asking you to leave and not pursuing is about as explicit as you can get without saying "I just wanted a one night stand".
>>
>>17797580
>>17797588
Yeah but you'd never get OP into bed to begin with.
>>
>>17797588
She meant Chads retard.
>>
>>17797275
Protip: find an average looking pushover STEM guy and lie about your past to him, and boom you'll have the love and security you're looking for
>but it won't be real love. I couldn't love him!
You're likely not getting real love at this rate if you've never had it before. If things don't work out you can divorce him and get good money. You can't lose.
>>
>>17797595
>Yeah but you'd never get OP into bed to begin with.
im pretty good with the girls. sorry to burst your bubble
>>
>>17797275
no you silly bitch
>>
>>17797275
Yes. The guys you are looking for are all locked up.
For a "good" man you needed to get him before he graduated collage when you had looks and he didn't have money from his career.
>>
>>17797613
OP here, tell me your secrets, not to get laid but how to get a relationship
>>
File: 54135309.jpg (92KB, 296x297px) Image search: [Google]
54135309.jpg
92KB, 296x297px
>>17797622
Seriously what do you have to offer? So far you are a person who gets fucked by random while feeling depressed.
Do you have a good job? Are you deep into underground raves? Cars? Why would I pick you?
Relationships are about wanting the other person around enough that they go out of their way to be with you.
So either get a hobby and meet like minded people, use a real dating service or keep getting fucked by randoms.
So far you just sound like the owner of a pussy that doesn't work well enough to get a call back.
>>
>>17797622
You dont have to show face, but post pussy pic plzz? I am crazy with lust atm.

I suggest Robert Greenes book, art of seduction. The good thing about that book is that its applicable for everyone. It opens up some decent prespectives. Download its pdf
>>
>>17797642
Bam!

But i agree, a strong commonality results in a good couple. What are your interests?
>>
>>17797275
>25 is old =_=
op i'm closing to thirty and last relationship i had was ten years ago. idk what i'm even supposed to say if i do find a bf, at least u had some experience with guys.
don't think you have any issues at that age, most people are just focused on their education, career and having fun during their twenties. what 4chan says about rl doesn't reflect how it actually is, most men date withing their age group.
>>
>>17797724
I'll be your bf, where are you.
>>
>>17797738
middle east :^)
>>
>>17797753
Sounds good, I'm in the EU, we can meet up on your way to Germany.
>>
hey, what's going on with you??
you are in the best age for that!
>>
>>17797763
>germany
that shit is infested with kebabs arabs, no thanks
>>
I'm a 25 year old no relationship ever virgin. But I have good reasons like having preferring to wank because sex with the kind of guys who are attracted to me would be very degrading for me. The only sex on offer for me are with creepy old men, perverts who would shag anything with a hole and players.
>>
>>17797882
>waah waah Chad doesn't want me I have to settle for an above average guy that's CREEPAYYYYY
>>
>>17797885
Never liked stereotypical Chad guys.I made peace with being single at 22. I have my garden and go to the gym regularly to keep me busy. Just saying you don't need to have high standards or be a terrible person to be a virgin at my age.
>>
File: 1473541430013.jpg (108KB, 500x584px) Image search: [Google]
1473541430013.jpg
108KB, 500x584px
OP, you're womenfolk, right?

Honestly, as a 19 boy/adult/kid--whatever the hell--it's not a problem. Plenty of people would want to hook up with you. I noticed that you said that you have lots of casual sex too, which is fine, but maybe look into it as a possibility for insight into some sort of psychological problem you're having trouble facing.

If it's not, however, that's fine, too.

Just be serious, go to places that aren't associated with one night stands, find people who share the same interests in clubs or whatever social group you are a part of, start things slow, then rinse and repeat until you find someone who you find decent.

Boom.

Cheers, good luck, all that jazz. You'll be fine.

And one last thing: there are plenty--and I mean plenty--of dudes who wouldn't mind experiencing relationships with women in their 60s--hell, 70s even--so don't sweat it, yeah? Age really is just a number. Take it from me, a wise wizard-in-training who has, through his 19 years of living, deciphered the insecurities people like to solidify into reality by saying it (i.e. I suck at math, therefore, I will always be bad at it).
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.