[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you're a tomboy, is it smart to girly yourself up at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 148866613.jpg (17KB, 243x344px) Image search: [Google]
148866613.jpg
17KB, 243x344px
If you're a tomboy, is it smart to girly yourself up at least a little bit more when you have a crush on a guy and want him to like you?

I dunno if it'd be taken as "oh yeah, she wants me" or "eww, what a tryhard creep"

Guys who try to make themselves more attractive to girls tend to get called creeps and told "just b urself"

I really want a boyfriend but most guys are either perverts who "know what they say about tomboys" or think of me like a sister

Is it a bad thing to actively want a boyfriend?

My friends say it's a tad pathetic and means you're not happy with yourself
>>
>>17797240

heres the thing. all men are perverts.

but very few men are exclusively perverts. romance is basically just friendship with the added benefit of sex these days. so if you're not into being sexy for a guy, why not just be someones sister?

that being said, you dont need to girlie yourself up. if you want him to notice you, make a move. he either likes you for you or he doesn't.
>>
As a tomboy, I often get mistaken for a feminist or lesbian so guys never actually approach me.

Why not, like... Fucking approach them yourself? They either like you, or not and no "girlying" yourself up is gonna change that.
>>
>>17797240
I can't speak for all guys but I fucking love a slightly girly tomboy. But you also have to realize you won't be dressed up all the time you're with him, you need a guy that likes your look
>>
>>17797257
>heres the thing. all men are perverts.
Yup

My dad and older brothers were pretty blunt with "the talk"

It's about finding a guy who won't smash AND dash

>if you want him to notice you, make a move
I'm bad with rejection

It feels like I'm an invalid
>>17797304
>Fucking approach them yourself?
I have, and the answer I get is some shit about what a "special friend" I am and pity
>>
>>17797324
True
>>
Don't change yourself for a guy. It's cliche as fuck, but he needs to like you for you. If you put on a charade - even if it's slight - then he isn't liking the real you. I know as creatures we like to peacock but it's not worth it in the long run.

>Is it a bad thing to actively want a boyfriend?
No, but ultimately you gotta live for yourself and do what makes you happy.

>I have, and the answer I get is some shit about what a "special friend" I am and pity
Then you just haven't found guys that are into you.

>I'm bad with rejection
Women always want men to make the first move and it's met with rejection very often. It's part of life. Not everyone will like you and there are so many people in this world.
>>
>>17797349

>I'm bad with rejection

if you kill yourself, you wont have to be rejected ever again :^)

be a woman, learn to handle a 'no'.
>>
>>17797349
You sound like a guy in high school
>>
Not a tomboy myself, but I have a friend who is very much a tomboy. From her experience, I do think it can be worth putting in a little bit of effort, at least when it comes to your appearance. Personality depends on what you're like, if you're crass and curse like a pirate, you're probably going to have a harder time than if you just have masculine hobbies and interests
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.