[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, yea. There is this girl who never texts first, but just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: photo_2016-11-25_21-25-50.jpg (186KB, 719x1280px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2016-11-25_21-25-50.jpg
186KB, 719x1280px
So, yea.

There is this girl who never texts first, but just about every conversation goes like what is shown in the pic. A lot seems kinda personal for someone who I've spoken to at most a dozen or so times.

So, I don't know what to make of her.
>>
>>17797209
I wouldn't get too excited over that. That's a conversation she would likely have with anyone who asked. IMO she's just being friendly.
>>
Shes just being friendly,
>>
If she asks what you've been up to. What you're doing right now. What you're thinking. What kind of things you like. If you've been seeing anyone. Those are good signs. Not work.
>>
>>17797209
God you're dull if I was a woman I'd be drier than the sahara. Liven it up and/or ask her out for fucks sake, you seem like youre asking this shit cause you have to
>>
>>17797213
Maybe. I think she may be using that FD thing as kinda a common ground.

>>17797214
Probably, but she is known to be absurdly shy and potentially socially anxious

>>17797215
True. But again, she may be using that EMT thing as a common interest for conversation, as I expressed interest in joining my department in a previous conversation

>>17797216
Mostly just wan't her to actually break out of her shell to a degree. And honestly, I am a socially awkward fuck as well, so yea.
>>
Who knows really, she could be shy, and trying to find common ground, or may just wanna be friendly
>>
>>17797215
>If she asks what you've been up to. What you're doing right now. What you're thinking. What kind of things you like. If you've been seeing anyone. Those are good signs. Not work.
But her first question was about what he's been up to right?
>>
>>17797363
Uh, I'm the one in green. So, I was the one who asked her. And she manly spoke about the Fire Dept. (Which leads me to believe she may not be doing well in class?)
>>
>>17797371
oh well nevermind then
>>
>>17797216
>Liven it up
Not OP but how would he achieve this?
>>
>>17797442
OP here. In this case I can't do much to liven it up at, as she seems to have put up something of a wall. If we were more comfortable with each other, it wouldn't be much of a problem.
>>
>>17797209
Also, I mentioned to her at the end tha we should talk more and that it was nice to catch up.

For some reason hasn't replied to thelat last thing (granted I ended it there, but usually a person would just respond to that)

But she did say she was traveling and is beginning at the FD when she gets home. So that could be why, but been 12 hrs already...
>>
>>17798174
That's something people say to conclude conversation, she probably thought it was done and didn't need to say anything else
>>
>>17798187
Yea. I guess. Just the way I worded it, especially with the bit about how we should talk me would at least bring about a reply in agreement with that.
>>
>>17797214
This.

Obviously it might be salvageable but based on the shit you showed, it's a pretty distant, boring and most importantly, one sided conversation. Something you have with that co worker you talked to once half a year ago.

>>17797442
Either by asking interesting questions, talking about interesting topics ... or at least using humour when talking about dull ones.
>>
>>17798199
Well. I guess that is true. But I can really only do so much when she is probably just as socially awkward as I am.

I will probably message her again this weekend, and I will try to shift it away from work and school shit to more personal type stuff.
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 305x324px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 305x324px
>>17797209
The story I get from that screw cap is that you need to work on your own life and focus on women less, anon. You've characterized yourself as someone who isn't intrinsically motivated to achieve, and instead only make baby-steps toward your goals for the sake of appearance. You need to focus on you, with the end goal of making YOU better for the sake of you.

Think about it this way; if you focus on improving yourself and your own career, she'll have something to take interest in and ask you about. She's clearly more interested in her professional life, and maybe you should be too.
>>
>>17798221
Sure...

It's not like we speak often at all. Maybe monthly at best. And I got my own method for myself. I don't want to go in as much as she did with the level of classes and work she has. She even said it's a little insane.

I was gonna stagger my stuff, so I am not doing EMT shit at the same time as regular classes
>>
I am bad a text game.

You need to say something funny or use emojis also. But obviously at least for me, you need to arrange a meeting IRL ASAP. At least for me. There are some wonderful guys out there that get laid from text messages. I personally can't do that.

Most advice is, don't spend hours on the phone. You need to somehow arrange a meeting IRL. From there talk about interesting subjects. Then you need to focus on building the sexual tension and seducing that pussy.

The worst thing that could happen is she rejects you. But that literally is better than the friend-zone. Most guys don't like it but it is.

I could teach a lot of the mentality stuff but I'd charge you $60 an hour. And that gets you psychic power training as well. I'll teach you both for that.
>>
>>17798342
Yea. My plan is kinda to get her a little more comfortable with me, and then when winter break comes around, I'll try to meet up with her. Hoping that she is not too busy. Right know she has damn near no time free.

The other time I tried to arrange something, it basically ended with her seeming enthusiastic about it. But never actually arrange anything.

Could be tied back to her shyness and it social anxiety.

She is the type that you need to break down some walls before anything can progress. Others are in damn near the same situation.
>>
Maybe she is just kinda shy?

You did mention that you expressed interest in becoming an emt , so she is using it as a coon interest in conversation?
>>
I've been texting this girl a bit lately, I'd say it's going pretty well, sexual tension has slowly been building, today I told her she should take me for a ride when she gets her new car and she said she'd be too distracted by me to drive
I want to initiate more tension, I'm thinking since it's getting cold here and is raining today it's the perfect opportunity to talk about how it's cuddle weather, which hopefully will lead to some good conversation
>>
>>17797209
Based on this, she's just being friendly. She answers your questions but she doesn't ask ANYTHING about you. She cares about you enough that she won't just ignore you, but at the same time she is not very interested in you. I'm definitely not picking up on ANY signs of attraction from her, at least not in these messages
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.