[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be over 30 >never had girlfriend or date or even kiss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: beatrice feels.jpg (142KB, 761x764px) Image search: [Google]
beatrice feels.jpg
142KB, 761x764px
>be over 30
>never had girlfriend or date or even kiss
>5/10 looks AT BEST
>shit personality, probably suffer from some kind of social phobia, maybe autism
>no friends since high school

Is there any way of getting out of this mess or am I too late and basically fucked and I should either kill myself or become some creepy loner hermit?

Basically I just to hear if its even possible to turn my life around. I am sure that there are people who have it bad as me or worse and would like to know its possible to turn things around

Also, as an aside: holy shit /soc/ and /r9k/ and fucking terrible. Tried to use those two to get some possible advice on dating or maybe even land some qt internet gf but I was greeted by a wave of dicks and thinely-veild underage desperation
>>
Yeah you can turn your life around. At the 30 mark you need to go looking for hands to hold with a fury and vigor like you've never had before. On the other hand, your magical powers have been growing for 30 magical years, it would be a shame to throw it away now.
>>
>>17796667

It's possible to do a 180, yes, but it will take hard work and probably outside help, so most people fail.
What personally worked for me when I was atmy lowest point was making a clear definitive list of things I wanted to change about myself and my life. It's easier to work on something that you've a clear idea of in your head. Then just star working on the items in the list one by one. Also, therapy helps. A therapist can detect that poisonous ways in your thinking and point them out to you. Thing you may not even notice that are dragging you down are easier to get rid off, once someone dares to mention them.
Also, physically changing yourself or your life (by moving for example) helps create that feeling of turning around, which makes the change feel more concrete.
>>
>>17796667
That's a cute bird. Eastern blue bird perhaps?
>>
>>17796734
No thats beatrice.
>>
>you will never fuck Beatrice

Why live
>>
>>17796761
>beatrice will never condescendingly sit on your shoulder and tell you your weak
>beatrice will never sell you to a woods witch for a laugh

Brb killing myself senpai.
>>
>>17796776
>for a laugh

She only did it so she become human again. She isn't that heartless
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.