[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Convince me that suicide isn't the best option. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1478378254505.gif (1011KB, 500x394px) Image search: [Google]
1478378254505.gif
1011KB, 500x394px
Convince me that suicide isn't the best option.

I've had problems since I was 12. I was mad that girls don't hug me when greeting, but I thought "it's okay, I'm going to get better in the future".

Three years later I was the only guy who didn't have a girlfriend and put all my effort into understanding how to function in the society.

When I was 16 I tried drugs and discovered how autistic I really am - incapable of speaking, my confidence is an artificial wall I created to appear "cool". I discovered that I will never understand some things because I work on a completely different plane. Also I learned that I don't enjoy partying and drinking.

Now I'm 20. Have one best friend, he fucks different girls each day of the week. I'm here with an okay job and my virginity. Taking drugs makes me more depressed. Alcohol makes me want to kill myself. Meeting people is tiring. Movies are predictable. Videogames are shallow. I don't even know what I want to do. If I could I'd just sit under my blanket listening to bad music and thinking about stuff "I'll do in the future".

>inb4 you can change

No, I can't. I tried to get some help and they told me I'm completely fine and "it's going to be okay". I didn't choose my face, my body. I didn't choose my tastes in things, my body language and way of thinking. I was born with this shit. People acting positively about it make me want to puke.

>inb4 it's going to get better!
What's going to get better? Everything's fucking terrible, I'm just trying to cope with worse and worse shit every year.

>inb4 stop whining because some people have it worse

Who the fuck cares if some people have it worse? Some people have it better. Almost all people have it better.

Also saying "a-at least you don't live in Africa and die from hunger" is like forcing someone to drink piss and saying "you should be happy it's not cyanide".
>>
>>17796657
You're willing to kill yourself because you're 20 and a virgin?

The fact that you're posting this suggests you don't want to die. Give it time man, there is a lot of societal pressure to not be a virgin, but does it actually matter? Actually think about what you're willing to do here.
>>
>>17796657

>Convince me that suicide isn't the best option.

Nah, I'm good. The pity machine is out of order today, kid.
>>
>>17796681
>The fact that you're posting this suggests you don't want to die.

No, it means that I have nothing left to do other than whine about it on the internet. I don't care if it sounds edgy, but I wish everyone shared my pain. I fucking hate all these goody two-shoes running around telling everyone how they should be happy about who they are.

It's not about being a virgin, it's about being completely unfit to live in the society.

Three years ago I was on an orgy and it was my turn, but I didn't fuck the girl. Why? Because I couldn't get hard. I didn't find her body interesting at all, it wasn't exciting. The only thought going through my head was "I need to fuck her or I'll regret this later".

>>17796689
That's great, I prefer people agreeing with me than mindlessly saying "LOL IT'S OKAY CHILL OUT DUUDE"
>>
>>17796696
So you're not a very sexual person anyway, so why the fuck do you care so much?

You sound like a twat, being all "ooh I'll never fit in". The only reason you won't fit in is because you enjoy being edgy and thinking that "you're not made for this world". The reason you don't feel you fit in is because you're trying so hard not to.
>>
>>17796703
>So you're not a very sexual person anyway, so why the fuck do you care so much?

I am. But when I finally had a chance the only thing going through my mind was how it's going to influence how people percieve me.

>The only reason you won't fit in is because you enjoy being edgy and thinking that "you're not made for this world".

I spent 5 years trying to fit in. I believed I'm going to do great things. Nothing happened, I just fucked up everything instead. I'm drowning in despair over nothing and I don't know how to change it.
>>
>>17796657
shit dude i didn't lose my v card till i was 25 i literally have the world smallest penis yet i still have a gf that loves the shit out of me im ugly fat as shit and have no job trust me dude love or gettinga gf hits you when you least expect it plus your still young so theres plenty of time you just got to chill out and not come off as so desperate
>>
>>17796713
Life is hard, you should probably go see a therapist about how you feel because with the way you're acting, nothing but professional help is going to do anything for you.
>>
>>17796657
Lol, so let's say all of what you said is true, and your just 100% incompatible with the world. Weight your options, either accept that society is the cess pitt you believe it is, or try to change your attitude on your circumstances. A. Plan to become self sufficient and leave society behind and live a life of solitude, this is not inherently an immoral choice in my opinion, just preference. B. Live your life as you are now miserable and unhappy not willing to change anything. C. Off yourself and see what lies in the next reality (if there is any). D.decide to make real efforts to change your perspective and mind to do what you want in life with little care for what others think. Choose. As far as I know this is the only time I have on this planet, and I'll be damned if something like not having a relationship, or any other petty shit you babbled about stops me from experiencing it.
>>
>>17796657
Lazy, deluded, selfish and completely oblivious to the world around him ... well, it's still not the best solution but it'd be a relatively small loss to the world too.
Besides, if you can't even make a girl like you, do you really think you can pull a hero? A more realistic outcome is that you'll simply grow the fuck up in couple; and it's better to start sooner. But hey, it's your life, do whatever.

As for the other shit...

> I didn't choose my face, my body
Partly it's down to genetics but some /fit/fag clearly choose to be fit and worked for it. Just like a fatty choose to eat too much.

>I didn't choose my tastes in things
Obviously you fucking did by not expanding your interests. Drugs, movies, music and vidya? You're not 12 anymore.

>my body language
You did by not learning shit. (and not getting fit)

>way of thinking
Negro, please. Do you think you're the only lazy faggot wallowing in self pity out there? Pretty much everybody did as some point, most overcame it. Obviously external factors are important but you can use the excuse when you're a kid, not a 20 year old fucking man.
>>
20 here. Still got the v card. Hugged a girl once. That's as far as I've gotten with girls.
I don't have any best friends or anyone I can actually talk to about personal things. There's a group of people I sometimes drink with but I can't relate to much.

To be honest OP, the only useful replies you're going to get are to see a therapist or meds to function normally. Anything else will be "just grow up manchild lel"
We're just duds and lack the willpower to do anything about it.
But just because we don't fit into normal society doesn't mean we don't deserve a life. Keep trying to find something else worth living for.
Plenty of people are facing challenges. Tbh as long as you've got good health, food, a place to sleep, you're doing pretty good. Not fitting into society isn't so bad of a problem. You say you've got an OK job, so good on you. That's one of my goals.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.