[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriends mother cheater on her father when he was in prison

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: submarines china.png (500KB, 663x670px) Image search: [Google]
submarines china.png
500KB, 663x670px
My girlfriends mother cheater on her father when he was in prison for 3 years (for political reasons). My girlfriend says she understands it and thinks it was justified because firstly they have never been a happy married couple and 2nd that she was very stressed, lonely and unhappy so needed it.

As much as i try to see it from that point of view, to me cheating is cheating and i just can't justify it by any way. So to me its coming up as a red flag in her.

Should i be worried?
>>
>>17796558

id side with the gf. he got arrested. for 3 years. thats not a long distance relationship. unless he did it killing the man who molested their daughter, it seems kinda unreasonable to think she'd wait around 3 years.
>>
>>17796561
He pissed off the government, it's a corrupt country, he didn't do any real crime by western standards.They must have been together for about 15 years by that point.
>>
>>17796599

im not saying she was 'in the right' but im not saying she was 'in the wrong' either.
>>
>>17796558
>to me cheating is cheating
You're correct.

>So to me its coming up as a red flag in her.
It is.

In this life, there are few things that can depreciate faster than your word. When you marry someone, you give your word that you'll be faithful and loyal for better or worse. There's no asterisk there. If she cheated for whatever reason, her word is meaningless. The fact that your gf justifies it means her word is not valuable either. Also, the prison thing is just an excuse. She cheated because she wanted to and then excused it because he was in prison. The next time she'll excuse it because he's not being attentive enough, or because she has her needs too, or because she's finding herself or some other bullshit.

tl;dr someone who condones cheating is not to be trusted.
>>
>>17796612
This anon is right.

Cheating is cheating. No excuses.
>>
>>17796612
That's what i said to her, but she explained it more, her parents basically married for economic reasons and social pressure, they don't really love each other at least not romantically, and they fight constantly. Through this lenses it does seem less of an offence but i still cant bring myself to agree that it was okay. I think mainly my gf is just sympathetic to her mother, having been the one with her during those tough times.
>>
>>17796632
Simple as.

>>17796636
It sounds like you're intent on sticking your fingers in your ears. Don't be surprised when she cheats on you.
>>
>>17796858
I'm simply explaining the situation.
>>
>>17796875
You have got to DESTROY HER, anon... SEXUALLY! Oh my goddddddddd stick it in there and UNF UNF UNF UNF DE LA UNF UNF UNF ! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off! I'm high as a giraffes nuts you God damn niggerinos!
>>
my parents were pretty much exactly like your girlfriend's parents. arranged marriage, done out of pressure and economic reasons, constantly fought. my dad went to jail for a night though because a neighbor called the police on them. happened at least 3 or 4 times. they stuck together 16 years for the sake of the kids.

when my mom cheated on my dad, i already knew the marriage was basically just paper at that point. so it didn't surprise me or anyone else. i sympathised with my mom though, because i've seen how my dad screamed at her and destroyed her plants and things. the only thing that was keeping them together was tradition, but at the rate with how they were treating each other? i think my mom would've killed herself if she stayed in the marriage any longer, or my dad would've died early from the extreme stress. cheating at that point was one of the better outcomes.

now i've never cheated in my life, but it's definitely made me become more picky and careful about who i want to spend my life with. i would never ever want to end up like my parents... kind of my worst nightmare. i do my best in my relationships as a result.

even after the divorce, my mom and my dad's both mental states were never the same. my dad kind of lost touch with reality and started chasing "get rich quick" schemes. fell into a bunch of scams and debt, almost became homeless. my mom is starting to develop alzheimers early (she's only 50); according to doctors, because she was under extreme stress and trauma for so long. i'm assuming my dad was the result of the same reason. affected me and my siblings deeply. my brother decided a long time ago not to marry, and my sis is afraid to even date.

tl;dr, always exceptions and grey zones op. but if your girlfriend was good to you up to this point, i don't see why you shouldn't give her the benefit of the doubt. i had an ex cheat on me and he had a squeaky clean background with his parents. it will always depend on the person.
>>
>>17797105
Aaaahahahhahahahaa holy shit that's fucked up, Skippy!
>>
>>17797112
not really. there are worse stories out there, and i know some pretty fucked up families.

like this one family who was bent on keeping my family out of their social circle because my mom pointed out that their daughter had autism and that she needed help (which was true). the couple was so delusional that they kept pretending their daughter was fine, and the daughter ended up struggling through school and had to be pulled back a year or two and barely manage her grades. she also had hygiene issues and was bullied relentlessly at school.

also she almost drowned me by grabbing on to my life jacket when we were kids (i was a small 5 year old, she was 8 years old and massive), but i'm almost pretty sure her parents didn't give her a life jacket on purpose because she couldn't fucking swim and i think they secretly hoped she would drown.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.