[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I asked a girl out for a date that I work with... She said

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 5f9c0220fd4a6ab8e614f0cbc69c313a.png (184KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
5f9c0220fd4a6ab8e614f0cbc69c313a.png
184KB, 1024x1024px
So I asked a girl out for a date that I work with...

She said yea and gave me her number I asked her if she was being serious cause it was kind of weird and I always joke around she said yea but she cant tell if im serious etc etc...

I callled her later to make sure we were all good and she said instead of a date she just wants to "hang out" cause dating goes no where ....

What does this mean? Is she into me or am I wasting time??
>>
>>17796519

You blew it by being an insecure fag. Should have just taken her yes and rolled with it instead of questioning her which in turn made her question herself.

Dunno, hang out with her and flirt and see what happens. Still more promising than a no.
>>
>17796528

eh thats what i figured oh well .... yea i was being insecure lol i flirt with every girl i work with though I wasnt sure if she was taking me seriously and she was just saying yes to say yes as a joke :o
>>
>>17796519
>I asked her if she was being serious cause it was kind of weird and I always joke around
rip
>>
>>17796548

i believe it sounds worse then it was lol :o
>>
>>17796555

Women aren't good at most things, but they're great at finding flaws in men.

You blew it, forget she exists and move on.
>>
>>17796559

I just wanted to bang her :*(... the main reason i asked if she was serious is cause i took her sister out a few months before that and we kind of had a falling out all we did was make out ... but this girls way cuter i dunno maybe its hopeless ill just talk to someone else thanks m8
>>
>>17796519
I'm an inept autist and even I know you smothered it.
>>
>>17796584

well hopefully it wasnt that bad lol
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.