[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ >be me >23yo khv >kinda robot, kinda normal,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 2411254768773267534.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
2411254768773267534.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
Hey /adv/

>be me
>23yo khv
>kinda robot, kinda normal, semi /fit/ and /fa/, 6'4''
>gonna be 24 in three months
>Lots of school work, assignments and exams ahead of me
>stressed as fuck
>feel like shit because, well, I'm still a virgin and never had a gf
>can't stand the thought of losing my v card after 23

How the fuuuuck do I do this? If I get to be a 24yo virgin I'm strongly considering kms. How the hell do I do this without getting a whore?
>>
You're not alone. Same story for me, but very /fit/and definitely /fa/.

Doesn't help me not feel not shitty, but helps me be less consciously bothered by it; for Canada and the USA in the 15-24 range a bit over 1/3 are virgins (not much gender discrepancy)

I've thought a lot about an hero, too
>>
Go to a bar and when you see female by herself or with one friend ask if you can join them. Then talk and in the end ask her number. Might not work right away but keep doing it and it probably will work.
Or get tinder and just swipe like on every girl. Some of them will like you too and set up a date. Again first one might not be successful but keep trying.
>>
Same. Will turn 24 soon. Wanting a deep relationship but have no courage to socialize. I feel lonely as fuck. Used to fall in love deeply to a guy but he ditched me like I am not a human being at all. Still hurts cause I am still into him. I thought loving someone genuinely and deeply could pay off, but it isn't. Thinking to just fuck it off, but I can't. I have horrible self-esteem, don't have anything interesting to say about myself, people always leave.
>>
Losing your virginity in a shitty and impersonal way will only make it worse.

Don't put so much pressure on yourself, 24 isn't that much, you probably had the same angst when you were turning 20 or 22...
>>
>>17796511
try tinder, I'm in a similar situation, 19, very /fit/ and a virgin, never had a girlfriend, since age 16 I've avaraged 2 makeouts per year, all but one included intoxication
I feel as if the stars have aligned for me, as I have given up on tinder but decided today to give it another shot and wouldn't you know I matched with a qt who literaly just wants no strings attached sex and casual sexting, couldn't believe that something like this was actually happening to me of all people
she's coming over to mine next friday, wish me luck guys
also any advice so I don't make a complete ass of myself, I'm a virgin but she definitely isn't so any tips for first time sexing is welcome
>>
>>17796660
you are a disgusting slut
>>
>>17796511
Defining your worth by amount of sex had on a timeline is a value held by the world. But is it really your value? If you cared about it as much as the world wants you to care about it, you'd have had sex long ago.

Find yourself a good girl someday, and I mean genuinely good. Great moral fiber, conviction, and honest. Make love to Her your first time and you will have a treasure that most people in 1st world countries no longer understand and cannot truly relate to.

Dont just throw your pearls at swine for the sake of worldly influence. Take it from someone who did: it changes nothing about you and only robs you of the potential for a great experience.
>>
>>17796660
Make love to someone for love; don't just fuck some random easy girl for kicks.
>>
>>17796695
Bro I'm an engineering student, you really think I'll find a girl here? Tinder is my only connection to women after high school and I know damn well that most women on tinder aren't gf material so I'll take what I can
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.