[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a problem that I really need help finding a solution to.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 67khg.jpg (64KB, 550x350px) Image search: [Google]
67khg.jpg
64KB, 550x350px
I have a problem that I really need help finding a solution to. Everything I start to get close to a girl, I get extreme anxiety when it takes them a while to respond when we're texting.

I started talking to a new girl recently and I really don't want to ruin things between us. I don't want to end up messaging her multiple times in a row throughout the day when she's just busy.

Anyone have any advice?
>>
>>17796490
If you can't control yourself from double texting, turn your phone off or put it away. Something to stop you looking kind of desperate.
>>
>>17796498
That's a good idea. But is there anything I can do to not worry about getting ghosted? Is this something I should talk to her about?
>>
Text to multiple girls, that way the number of texts stays the same

When you get anxiety for one, send a message to another and so on.

You'll get infinite pussy
>>
>>17796490

You've acknowledged the problem, so that's half the victory. You probably just have to distract yourself completely for a while, do something else that takes your attention away from messaging her. If you have a habit of checking your phone constantly, stop it. Train yourself out of the habit, check it once in an hour or two max. If you check it rarely you won't even notice how long it takes her to message you back and you can play it cool like you were actually doing something and not just anxiously waiting for her response.
>>
>>17796515
Is there any length of time where double texting is appropriate? Or do I just leave the ball in her field infinitely?
>>
>>17796534
Yeah if I dont hear from a girl for a week i usually ask her if she died. Its not a hard and fast rule where you started the first convo she has to start the next one, but you know if your harassing her or coming off desperate and she sure as fuck knows.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.