[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gf gives handjob every day or 2. >maybe only wants sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 25.png (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
25.png
25KB, 300x300px
>gf gives handjob every day or 2.
>maybe only wants sex once in a week or every 2 weeks.

it's getting really lame. She just does that so i am not all over her. what do?
>>
>>17795959

Talk to her you idiot.
>>
Talk to her about having sex more often. Ask if she would be into that
See why she doesn't want to

Some people aren't compatible sexually and that's when you need to ask yourself if you can live with this or you need to leave
>>
>>17795959
Ask her if she would like to have more sex.
If she does, work on the romance, have more physical contact, work out and get more attractive, ask her about her fantasies, and eventually take her to a doctor and make sure she has no physical or psychological condition that lowers her sex drive.
If she doesn't, either accept it or move on.
>>
File: 19.png (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
19.png
22KB, 300x300px
Alright ty,
I kind of wonder, what's considered a normal sex drive for the late 20's?
>>
>>17795977
I'm 27, with my SO for 12 years, and we usually fuck 2-4 times a week depending on how busy we are.
>>
>>17795977
3 times a week in a long term relationship is prob average but who gives a fuck about average
>>
>>17795969
LITERALLY THIS

Communicate or do you have aspergers
>>
File: 54.png (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
54.png
21KB, 300x300px
>>17795993
Sometimes i try and talk about these things with her, she just says something like: i just don't feel like it lately.

it's just super weird that she teases me sometimes but doesn't feel like doing anything herself.
>>
>>17796008
You sure you're not just strangers that live together?
>>
>>17796008
What do you look like? How often do you work out?
>>17796022
I've lived with strangers and none of them ever gave me a handy.
>>
>>17796026
Well the handjob thing gave me pause. Handjobs are what prostitutes give to their fat greasy customers. In general if a guy gets his dick out in front of his girlfriend she starts sucking it.
>>
>>17795959
terminate relationship, find new partner that is sexually compatible
duh
>>
>>17796045
This, what the fuck.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.