[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm talking with a really hot chick, and surprisingly she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: wat do-1.png (575KB, 908x4302px) Image search: [Google]
wat do-1.png
575KB, 908x4302px
I'm talking with a really hot chick, and surprisingly she has been hip to me.

Yeah, I put in a lot more into the conversation than she did, BUT she has been warm to me throughout.

How do I slow it down so it doesn't look like I try too hard? What should I say?
>>
oh my god ask her out you dingus wtf are you doing
"well, chatting has been nice, but why not something a little more face to face? how about dinner on ____"
>>
She's waaaaaaaaay out of your league. Girls who look like that aren't looking for guys like you. This isn't a silly American movie. She sees u as a friend
>>
File: 2016-11-25 11.52.58.png (690KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-25 11.52.58.png
690KB, 1440x2560px
She replied bros!!!!!!!

What should I say???
>>
>>17796083
Bump
>>
Ask her out allready she obviously enjoys talking to you
>>
>>17796106
I agree but OP, don't expect her to say yes else you'll be disappointed (girls can like talking to guys simply because it is someone new to talk to).
>>
>>17796106
>>17796116

Well i mean what do i say?
>>
>>17796133
Well, I guess you haven't been talking to her for too long, just ask her out for coffee or some shit. Post results.
>>
>>17796116
Dude OP listen to this guy, he is SO right about what he's saying, you'd think people on a dating site would chat you up for dating but NO!
They are fucking stupid enough that they'll chat with guys JUST BECAUSE you're someone new, one conversation, maybe two, then It's over dude.

Your text game is strong, just like mine, but I actually found that text game is stupid, It's better to try and set up talking on the phone or maybe skype or something to see if you two click then ask her out!

text is sooo misleading, everybody reads it in their own tone, to you, she might sound warm and welcoming, but dude you're only imagining things, you never heard her, never heard her tone, even if the choice of words is friendly it doesn't mean anything more than just friendly

Take it forward before you fall for her on text then you'll get yourself hyped and be disappointed for nothing - remember if they don't show interest in taking it forward they probably don't want to take it forward, so your next move should be to ask to talk, and be adamant about it, once you get talking with her on voice you'll know if she's interested or not, and you should ask her out if you two click.
>>
>>17796158
Yeah, this is basically why there's a 2 day "rule" in which you should be asking them on a date - if you're not doing it by then, she assumes it's platonic and you start getting feelings.

If she says yes you have a date, if she says no you know not to waste your time.
>>
>>17796133
Doesn't matter what you say (well as long as you don't say something really off-putting, obviously), her mind is already made up on whether she wants to go out with you or not. Keep it simple, ask her if she wants to go for (whatever you want to do for the date).
>>
>>17796083
"Sounds like an invitation to dinner. I'll bring the stuff to your place and we'll fumble our way through it together!"
>>
Let me tell you something: that chick is NOT attractive.
>>
>>17796190
Post a picture of yourself with your shirt off.
>>
>>17796190
I wouldn't say that she's not attractive, but certainly doesn't look 'above his league' in any way.
>>
>>17796190
Speak for yourself

Dont know about the body but her face is good and generally speaking that is what matters
>>
>dating a somali muslim
LMAO WHITE BOY
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.