[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get enough NEETbux to live on my own and have decent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: madotsuki_o_by_likesac-d9tqlb0.jpg (580KB, 892x1312px) Image search: [Google]
madotsuki_o_by_likesac-d9tqlb0.jpg
580KB, 892x1312px
How do I get enough NEETbux to live on my own and have decent Internet and utilities?
>>
>>17795516
you WORK u lil faggot
>>
>>17795545
I can't do that sorry. I need to know how to do it without working
>>
>>17795560
Why can't you work?
>>
if there was an easy way to make a decent living without working most people would do it.
>>
Really depends on the country.

In most countries you have to have at least some sort of real disability to get a considerable amount. Stuff like aspergers won't cut it anymore.

The guys wageslaveposting on /r9k/ are either shitposters or people whose parents sustain their lifestyle.

TLDR: If your parents won't support your lifestyle you have only one choice; bs at the psychologist bigtime, but for that you'll need lots of preperation.
>>
>>17795596
If i worked, i wouldnt be a NEET now, would i?
>>
>>17795792
Well, if you've never worked then that puts you out of the running for SSDI right away, that is calculated on what you've paid into the system while you were working. You might be able to get SSI, but they reject your first application right out of the gate and it can take literally YEARS to finally get awarded something like $700 a month, at best. So no, you would be living with roommates or your parents forever with dialup internet eating beans and rice just to scrape by.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.