[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend, with whom I was living for 2 and a half years, kicked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Girlfriend, with whom I was living for 2 and a half years, kicked me out of our appartment. I'm in the middle of battling cancer, have no savings, and no job. What do I do?
>>
>>17795410
What do you mean 'our appartment' if you are on the lease she cant just kick you out.
>>
>>17795417

I wasn't on the lease, but she guaranteed me it was "our home, not "her home"
>>
>>17795420
Your an idiot, always be on a lease in the future. Its your legal lifeline to exactly this type of shit.
>>
Anyways move back in with parents or a friend while immidiately starting the search for other housing in your price range.
>>
>>17795439
>In the future
>The man has fucking cancer
>>
>>17796163
one less thing to worry about, then
>>
>>17795417
>trusting women
>>
Damn son, that bitch is cold.
You should kill her, then yourself as revenge. You've got cancer, what else do you have to lose?
>>
>>17796427
how about making her a vegetable for the rest of the life
>>
>>17795410
Honestly?
>>17796427
Do this. Get back at her.
>>
>>17795410

Live.
>>
>>17796163
Fucking kek

Savage as fuck anon
>>
>>17795410
Tbh dying seems the easiest option here.

Assuming the cancer is terminal, which it might not be.

OP, if you got pancreas cancer, consider suicide without letting her know.

If you got prostate cancer, beat that sonuvabitch and find a better life. Your success is the best revenge
>>
Send a letter to her parents telling them your situation and how awful person their daughter is. Try not to be too angry while writing it. Don't write that she is an evil cunt since then they just think "well she probably broke up with you because you are angry piece of shit". Just state the facts and and say that you hope them well and just thought it was the right thing to do to let them know that side of her too. Then just move on with your life and stop thinking about her.
That is really fucked up though. Did she know you have cancer? I don't think she should be forced to be with you but to throw someone out of their home (even if she is paying the rent) while them battling cancer is pretty fucking evil
>>
>>17796486
Nah bro, if your gonna kill yourself over this, do it in "your" living room. Either she's a frigid cunt to kick out a dying man into the streets, or your a horrible cunt that would be so awful to live with that you forced an otherwise decent person to kick out a dying man into the streets. Either way a messy suicide is in order. blow your brains out in "the both of yours" refridgerator.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.