[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help Yesterday i started posting at 9am Went sleep 4am of this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1459815009922.jpg (16KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
1459815009922.jpg
16KB, 300x240px
Help
Yesterday i started posting at 9am
Went sleep 4am of this day
Now its 9:16am and i'm already on the computer again
I don't remember last time i went outside to have some sun
I'm feeling real terrible, like a zombie
For the first months i would start to like lay in the chair like a vegetable like i couldn't stay here anymore. But after some time my body like used to it and i can sit here all these hours and only feel some weird shit in my ass and in my ass, like gravity
>>
It took me 9 minutes to write a post
>>
>>17795282
Go outside and make a short walk, every day. After a week or so, start socializing and becoming more active. Join a club, take up a course or get a job.
Anything that keeps you active and in direct contact with other humans works.

Godspeed anon.
>>
Go outside NOW.

It's really important that you do it in the present moment. If you really want to break that routine, you'll have to do it NOW.

Why? Because when you want something, you want it for a while. Sometimes it's hours, minutes, days, even years... But still, you want it for a while. You have to stand still on that 'wanting' so you can do it, and the longer you let time pass, the harder will be to maintain that will.

So, go out NOW, while you want it, because in an hour, you might be wanting to spend your life on pc, and suffer tomorrow. So go and do it, NOW.

Walk, jog, sit on a square bench... Read something? Whatever. Just go man, seize the moment!
>>
>>17795334
This.
>>
>>17795303
Will do that. But wait until tomorrow so i wake up early morning and go walk.

>>17795334
Went outside my room to eat breakfast and ate it under a spot of sunlight. The sun didnt do much as it did months ago.

I feel anesthetized and dizzy, like the numbness is shadowing my sensations, i mostly only feel this and the anxiety. Wonder if i'm going schizophrenic.
Been told my room' smell can be felt by the other room. I myself i'm smelling meters away too, like shit, piss and sweat. Lol.
>>
>>17795488
Shit, son. That's gross.
Take a bath and some sleep. Clean that coop of yours if you can.

You'll feel less shit after you do.
>>
>>17795282
Go take a hot or cold shower, just get yourself cleaned up.
Wear casual clothes or something confortable to walk
Find a local jog trail or just walk around your neighborhood for about 45 mins to an hour.
Take a break if you want. Drink water, no soft or sweetened drinks. Sport drinks are ok only if you really sweat lots.
You may either go home or just hang around a mall and do some window shopping. Anyway just walk or do some light exercise.

I'd go on but why not go read the /fit sticky?
>>
What after the physical exercises
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.