[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf has said she's fine with me having casual sex with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1474859068766.jpg (90KB, 800x696px) Image search: [Google]
1474859068766.jpg
90KB, 800x696px
My gf has said she's fine with me having casual sex with other women, which I was really surprised by and asked if it was a joke or some kind of trick but she said she wants me to experience things, since she's had 6 partners and I've only had 2. She also doesn't want to go out and have sex with anyone since she's not very sexual at all. I'm really conflicted about it all. I know deep down I'd feel guilty about it but the other side of me is excited to be trying out sex with other people. I really don't know how to handle it all, I want to do it but I also don't want to at the same time.

What should I do? Has anyone else been in a situation like this?
>>
Protip: She's fucking other men
>>
Well, I believe that if you feel like doing it, you should. BUT IN NO OCCASION SHOULD YOU EVER TELL HER ABOUT IT.

I'm not sure if she's fucking other guys, but that's not a good way to look at it (at least not without some clues).
>>
>>17795259
This.
>>
File: 1479966370667.jpg (235KB, 633x800px) Image search: [Google]
1479966370667.jpg
235KB, 633x800px
>>17795257
>Pic related

>>17795259
Agreed.
>>
>>17795257
what is so hard about fucking only the one you love?

however having said that the only reason she offered is she has someone for herself in mind
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.