[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to alter/lower your standards for sexual attraction?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1440.jpg (532KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1440.jpg
532KB, 1080x1920px
Is it possible to alter/lower your standards for sexual attraction? I've literally never met or seen a person I wanted to have sex with, and I want to change that.
>>
>>17795253
Raise your test:
Fix your sleep
less fapping
exercise more
eat more protein
>>
>>17795256
I sleep as much as I can with my irregular work hours and get a decent amount of exercise at work, though walking, carrying and dragging stuff around 8 hours per day isn't exactly deadlifting.

What counts as masturbating? Any attempt to stimulate the genitals at all, achieving a state of arousal, or reaching orgasm?
>>
>>17795253
Are you sure it's because of your standards, and not your ideas about sex?
>>
>>17795263
>I sleep as much as I can with my irregular work hours and get a decent amount of exercise at work, though walking, carrying and dragging stuff around 8 hours per day isn't exactly deadlifting.
that's fine

>What counts as masturbating? Any attempt to stimulate the genitals at all, achieving a state of arousal, or reaching orgasm?
that's probably fine too

its best to get this out of the way first
Try to get healthy first
before you look at your thoughts.
>>
>>17795277
What kind of ideas am I supposed to have about sex?
>>
>>17795296
Well, perhaps you expect too much out of it and view it as something overly special or maybe afraid of it.

Just view it as another way to pass time between a couple.
>>
I wouldn't approach it as 'lowering' my standarts, but changing them.

And yes, it's possible. Me, per say, I never liked black chicks, found them ugly and so on. Pretty much prejudice speaking back then. Anyways, once a black chick actually tried to hook up with me, going for the kiss. I was drunk and whatever, so I went in and 'made her day' as I thought.

Well, what I realized is that black chicks are really funny, easy to sociallize and most of all, their pussy feels warmer.

Bottom line is: Experience what you think isn't on ur standarts to be sure that it isn't. Maybe you are just holding urself back on ur head, when u'd actually enjoy that you think you despise.
>>
>>17795305
I know it's supposed to feel nice and fun and it doesn't. It just doesn't.

>>17795329
There's a guy who likes me who is flawless in every imaginable way. I can't get myself to want him.
>>
>>17795329

I had the opposite experience. I used to be really attracted to white men and fantasize about having 3/4 white children when I was a young teen but as soon as I got around 18 I started becoming less interested in them and being physically attracted to darker skinned ethnic men. It's interesting and somewhat scary how preferences can change over time. At this point my long term partner doesn't even resemble the men I find attractive anymore
>>
>>17795387
Are you sure you're into men? Are you sure you're into sex?
>>
>>17795461
Ethnicity won't be a matter in my case as a lack of a fluent mutual language is a dealbreaker, and the statistical odds of finding a nonwhite adult man who speaks either finnish or english at the same level as I do are practically nonexistent.

I just can't imagine myself having sex with any guy I know IRL because I couldn't be in the same room with him again.
>>
>>17795485
How do I know?
>>
>>17795499
Did you ever want someone? How do you feel when you honestly, thoroughly imagine a woman breathing against your skin and giving you a half-smile before dipping down to kiss you? Her flesh against your body and the smell of her laundry softener and own perfume/deodorant?
Good? Neutral? Bad?
>>
>>17795500
Weird and uncomfortable.

Unpleasant.
>>
>>17795504
Ever knew a man where you didn't feel that way about? Even just in fantasy?
>>
>>17795253

I've never been physically attracted to anyone either. I can tell who's objectively attractive as a human being (both men and women), but I've never wanted to bang anyone based on their looks. However, emotional/romantic attatchement makes me want to have sex with people. Have you ever had that sort of intimte relationship with anyone? It might be worth testing if you can develop sexual desire on someone based on romantic interest. If not, then you're probably just asexual and there's not much that can be done about it. Just accept that sex isn't your thing.
>>
>>17795508
No, not really. Even thinking about physical closure, the other person is always a completely faceless figure.

>>17795512
Well who's going to love me if I don't put out?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.