[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I deal with having a ridiculously high libido? Basically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

How do I deal with having a ridiculously high libido?

Basically I masturbate 2-4 days a week, but within those days maybe 3-6x. After each orgasm I either feel slightly relieved for a few hours/minutes, or even more horny and I just give up. My boyfriend has a high libido for a man (imo), but it's still never enough.

No matter how hard I cum I'm still going to be horny within an hour or two, horny to the point that if I sit down in a certain way my vaj actually will hurt.
Even when I don't masturbate for a long time, like a month, all it does is give me a great orgasm but I'm just as horny all the time and want to orgasm again as soon as I just came.

I think about sex a lot out of boredom, so I know that if I occupy myself with more hobbies it can help. But even when I'm reading or doing something a lot of the time im dying from horniness.
Literally wtf do I do?
TL;dr
>Masturbate, have healthy sex life, hobbies, even when not masturbating so much too horny for life how to deal with insatiable puss?
>>
>>17795221

You might have a hormonal imbalance.
Too much testosterone will do that
>>
>>17795226
Yeah supposedly I do, I've been taking BC to help but really doctors haven't been too much help.
>>
>>17795221
While I only have bad experiences of sexologists, I'd definitely consider seeing one. Your gyno might also be able to help, or at least refer you to a sexologist

Hey, high libido is a drag. Many men have it, especially from adolescence into 20s. How old are you? Maybe it will pass with time. PS having hobbies and keeping yourself active/occupied helps tremendously imho.
>>
>>17795246
Thanks that's good advice. I've tried with a gyno once but I do need to try again, didn't know sexologist was a thing.

I'm 22, it's been this way since I was like 14? I've been masturbating since about 7 though.
>>
I wish i was like that
I never knew what it was like to have the balls hurting
>>
>>17795271
I'm a girl. But I feel that if a man was out in my shoes and even after orgasm the penis was erect for hours and you constantly had boners? Like that would suck even more. At least I can masturbate a lot without pain, and it doesn't show when I'm crazy horny. But yes I do wish my boyfriend's libido could top mine, I really do.
>>
>>17795276
Wanna fuck? I wish i had a nymphomaniac gf

How is the sex with your boyfrind
>>
you have never been fucked properly sunshine
>>
>>17795295
The sex with my bf is really amazing, sometimes we go at it 3x in one day, I'll be so sore from it yet I just can't get enough. It definitely isn't bad sex, it isn't inability to orgasm.
>>17795309
Read the above.
>>
Put the libido energy into something non-sexual.

Whenever you feel like masturbating, go produce something. Write, draw, work... You can even go outside and play some sport.

The important thing is to put the energy in motion. If you stand still or just be on ur head, the libido will grow! It has to be moved to diminish, and the way to do that is through non-sexual productive activities.
>>
>>17795321
oh God that sounds nice to be him. Balls drained like raisins all the time. Constantly cumming all of your cum into a single partner is the dream many of us aim for. Consider it a possibility that your partner may find very upsetting any overly dramatic change in your sex drive... try to balance that fact when you make decisions about medicating yourself (if that was ever an option you had in mind)
>>
>>17795221
Your hobbies are shit and boring, so you get horny.
Try riding a bike or exercising, this will occupy you for real.
>>
>>17795221
>How do I deal with having a ridiculously high libido?
>Basically I masturbate 2-4 days a week, but within those days maybe 3-6x.
Wow, that's fucking nothing. I seriously wish I was at that level.
>>
>>17795360
your posts are shit and boring
>>
>>17795377
Wow how fucking interesting. Tell me more.
>>
>>17795390
Don't get so uppity-huppity over a fact.
You have to find yourself new hobbies, which won't be easy for a creature as bland as a woman, but hey, it's not me with a libido issue.
>>
>>17795448
i'm not her.

you're just a shitty boring person, please get off the internet
>>
>>17795336
/thread
>>
>>17795377
I used to masturbate everyday 4-9x a day, but since it makes things even worse, I've stopped.
>>17795336
Thank you for the advice.
And thank you everyone else for your good advice, I do appreciate it very much
>>
>>17795377
bruh I bet you're a dude, we can cum much more often than girls, OP is a girl, it takes them longer to cum, like 2 mins for us 20 for them
>>
>>17795221

question, at what age did you start masturbating / playing with yourself?
>>
>>17796199
>>
File: 1474972125694s.jpg (2KB, 125x115px) Image search: [Google]
1474972125694s.jpg
2KB, 125x115px
>>17795546
Yeah, nah.
>>
>>17796255
>Using a trip
>"Not" a shitty boring person
Ok sweetie
>>
File: delicious_cuck_tears.jpg (460KB, 734x760px) Image search: [Google]
delicious_cuck_tears.jpg
460KB, 734x760px
>>17796285
Uh-huh.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.