[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it horrible to be a male virgin at 27? I've had opportunities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: nightmare.jpg (29KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
nightmare.jpg
29KB, 722x349px
Is it horrible to be a male virgin at 27?

I've had opportunities to have sex, but I think I have too many issues with trust.
>>
>>17795012

It's not horrible exactly but it can be a problem in some ways.
The older you get, the less options u will have. Usually young ppl use their early 20s to figure out the type of partner they want and by the time they hit 27-30, most people are settling and starting families or at least staying commited.

If you are one of the rare guys that could commit after one partner thats great. But most men, upon losing virginity have a burning curiosity to try others.
If you can stick with one girl, hopefully you will have done some research into how to pleasure a woman properly because she'll likely have more experience than you if she's your age range.
>>
>>17795024
I think a religious upbringing fucked me up too much.
>>
>>17795012
Nobody really cares except you.

Also it is supossed to be courtesy to tell your partner that you are a virgin however most virgins (of both genders) just avoid the topic until after the sex because some people dislike fucking virgins for whatever reason they might have, on the other hand some people do like taking virginities.
>>
>>17795012
Lost it at 26. To be honest, it wasn't good at all, given that it was also just some one-night stand.
>>
Using another persons body to masturbate? Nah

but also basically this >>17795024
>>
>>17795012
>>17795107

yup, it's an ego thing anon.
Dont sweat it with the next girl.
>>
>>17795012
It's literally not a problem that stops you from doing good anything you want so it's not terribleby definition. Now if it causes your self esteem to falter that's different but you should understand that these things are not linked physically.

If your question is just can I still find a good or have set with a grill the answer Is both yes.

If the question is willing disappoint the first girl I fuck sexually the answer is maybe. Like for everybody with every partner since there are a bunch of factors nobody can account for.

Does this matter? Not really. A girl that's right for you at this point should be happy to practise and teach you what she likes which is also a process that happens at the start of any sexual relationship in some way or form

Or just don't care about six and girls and your life literally won't be super different and all is still OK
>>
It's only horrible if you see it as horrible, friend.

No matter what people say here, only if you feel confortable within yourself is that you won't think it's horrible.

It's not common, for sure, but it has it's upsides and downsides too.

Take it from me man, I do have trust issues and it's really hard for me to even try to kiss a girl. I used to feel so bad about it, since everyone did it... But I realized that's just me, that's just fine... While I work on having more trust on others, I shouldn't punish myself with self hating thoughts, you know? I used to beat myself up on every lost oportunity eventhough I didn't even like the girl... dafuq.

As long as the 'that's just fine' mindset settles in, I'm pretty sure you'll find it easier to trust and make moves.
>>
Why is it that every fucking adult virgin in this planet claims he had many opportunities but "he" rejected them.

Get your head out of your ass buddy, you didn't have SHIT.
>>
>>17795911
It's not that he outright rejected I think, it's htat for men having sex it's a kind of hunt, you have to invest time and money to get it, maybe OP just didn't pursue.
>>
>>17795930
How do you have to invest yourself or money or it? Are you kidding?

We're in 2016, getting laid is at the reach of a freaking button on your smartphone.

Literally just meet one girl on tinder and in minimum one day you fuck her.

Come on man, all you need is time and good looks.
If OP is virgin by his age:
A- He is extremely inept socially.
B- He is extremely ugly
C- Both.

>>17795379
Let me ask you anon.

How do you react to a girl when she gets "too" close you ? Or when she sees you, eye to eye.
How do you actually consider girls around you?

This is the danger of being virgin by that age.
The lack of maturity

I tell you, I know some girls who just keep on loving girls without ever touching them, considering them like sexual meat is part of the problem

I know other who got laid with the firsy land whale they meet because they couldn't wait or had such a low self-esteem, but inside they are still fantasizing about other women or not self content AS if they were still virgins.
>>
28 virgin here, I'm the future.
>>
You seem bothered about it, like you think you might not be able to get sex? I think that's what makes you care about it, and that it's not about being a virgin at all.

I've never done vaginal (only anal, blowjobs etc). It's not on my mind at all. Probably because if I wanted to go out of my way to get it I could, right now I'll do it when it's convenient.
>>
File: tinderyasay.png (119KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
tinderyasay.png
119KB, 640x1136px
>>17795944
if you arn't a 8/10 forget tinder
>>
>>17795012

OP I'm 33 here.

This meme of you will be forever alone, all single moms every girl has had 29048590 partners etc its just fucking wrong.

I lost my virginity this year, at 33. I was concerned she might have been a hoe or had slept with too many dudes. ( I preferred a virgin myself. ) - I didn't think I would cause I believed all that BS of there are no girls who stay virgins even when having boyfriends etc.

I had 5 girlfriends, but not once did I fuck any of them. I'm still in contact with them all, one is married not, the other 4 have dated off and on, I doubt any of them are virgins now, they were with me.

But I don't care to screw randomly. I feel I need to know them a lot more than 30 minutes before I stick my dick in them.

Anyway. The woman I had sex with, was a virgin too ( blood, it hurt her, I fumbled it up but managed to go for a long time before cumming, she had an orgasm was great. ) - She was afraid that if I knew she was a virgin I'd leave her. So ladies worry about that too.

She's not fat, spends too much time at the gym and yoga for my taste. But everything else about her is great. She enjoys most things I do similarly and we work well together.

Hell, I'm balding, built but have a slight belly ( Not a beer belly...I'm not sure what it'd be called. I don't have a visible six-pack but I take care of myself otherwise. My biggest insecurity was my belly and being a virgin.

Now I've had sex a few times with her and its just fine. Nothing amazing, I feel cheated how everyone said its the most amazing thing ever. Its something I could live without now.

Do whatever. There's my story.
>>
>>17796164
Thank you for this.
>>
File: my arm.jpg (103KB, 576x623px) Image search: [Google]
my arm.jpg
103KB, 576x623px
Honestly what the point? Not once in my life have I felt lonely or the need for a companion, never even had a crush. I rarely even think about it. I'm 26 and I haven't even talked to a girl outside of stores/work/whatever since high school and even then it was sparse. I'm not ugly, I can socialize, tall, job, cars, I've had the opportunity many times but I choose not to participate.

Some people always need to be surrounded with people and be in a relationship, I'm on the opposite side of that coin. I'm like a monk or something.

>inb4gay
>nope
>>
>>17796164
How did you meet her?
>>
File: 6387216312.png (280KB, 678x540px) Image search: [Google]
6387216312.png
280KB, 678x540px
>>17796164
whoah

faith in womankind restored
>>
>>17795107
>Nobody really cares except you.
This is the biggest lie

>family members won't shut the fuck up
>lifelong friends know you too well to lie and won't shut the fuck up
>you can't kill any of them or youll wind up in prison
>>
>>17797135
This. Your partner likely won't care, but everyone else in your life and theirs will care. Personally, I am in a relationship now with a girl I lost my virginity to. I feel that some of my family would not approve of my decision to make this a permanent relationship. My father has already expressed as much. However, fuck them, I'll make the decision whenever I feel it is appropriate on my own time. It's just a pain that this is true.
>>
>>17796666
aromantic, potentially asexual

Not that uncommon.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.