[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna be Adonis I wanna fuck dudes' girlfriends and ex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1479580497836.png (65KB, 253x238px) Image search: [Google]
1479580497836.png
65KB, 253x238px
I wanna be Adonis

I wanna fuck dudes' girlfriends and ex girlfriends and fiances and wives

I wanna beat the shit out of dudes

I will do whatever you seriously suggest
>>
Very vain, extremely hot, and exceedingly pompous. No-one will take seriously, will be called gay, and will be made fun of until he's twenty and becomes hot. Use with caution
>>
Then go to the gym, find a dealer to buy gear from, take boxing classes and get therapy/meds to put your self esteem into hyper drive. Look in the mirror every day and tell yourself you're way fucking cooler and tougher than everyone ever. You'll punch anyone who tells you otherwise.

Then continue to take gear. Think angry thoughts. The angrier the better.
Let your testosterone take the wheel. You're set brah.
>>
>>17794957

What kinda gear though?
>>
>>17794938
Don't listen to this faggot. He's one of the haters. These are the kind of people you will encounter who just want to piss in your corn flakes. Punch then immediately. We don't have time for beta males who open doors for women and cry themselves to sleep every night. You're going to change your life and be the sex God you've always dreamed of.
>>
>>17794962
Testosterone-Enanthate or Testosterone-Cypionate: 250mg-500mg per week for 12 weeks
>>
pull your head directly out of your ass and get yourself some realistic short term goals
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.