[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys help I'm stoned as fuck and I'm feeling paranoid.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1134.jpg (121KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1134.jpg
121KB, 1200x675px
Guys help I'm stoned as fuck and I'm feeling paranoid.

Am I considered a "weirdo"? Is it abnormal of me to spend dozens of hours a week browsing 4chan, even r9k? Is it normal to have to restrain yourself from browsing your ex's Facebook? Is it normal to have a larger than life personality like pic related?
>>
You may be a weirdo to normal people, but you're not much different than anyone else who is on 4Chan. This makes you normal to us.
>>
You ever wondered if your "friend circle" just consists of people who only hang around with you, the weird dude, to poke him with a stick to see how long it takes to sperg out? Maybe get some money while they're at it?
>>
>>17794239
you're so weird you'd be a fit subject for a Louis Theroux documentary
>>
>>17794239

Yes. People may choose different outlets but the majority of people with internet access are addicted to it and spending too much time on their various preferred platforms.
Almost anyone with social media is probably guilty of peeking into an exes profile now and then. Human nature
>>
>>17794239
Anyone whos "internet popular" does this sort of behavior, so of course you, I, and others will follow along. Also being interested in an ex or any other type of person not in your life anymore is super normal, for me at least anyway. Just don't let it control your life.

Finally: you're just stoned, eat some food and go to sleep and wake up in like 12 hours and your perception will be back to normal. no need to freek out
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.