[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I ordered my first dildo from Walgreens while my dad and my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0484.jpg (23KB, 399x399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0484.jpg
23KB, 399x399px
So I ordered my first dildo from Walgreens while my dad and my step mom are out of town and I'm worried that the package will arrive a day later when they're home. I mentioned to him that I'd be ordering something off of Etsy, I actually did it's not a cover up, so he knows that there will be a package coming for me.
He doesn't know that I ordered something from walgreens though.
Should I at least let him know I ordered something from Walgreens too so he doesn't question it if he comes across it? Does anyone have experience with this?
>>
Does your family make a habit of opening packages for you? Seems like a breach of privacy, akin to opening letters.
>>
>>17794232
He hasn't opened the last package that I ordered from Etsy, but I'm not sure if he would treat a Walgreens package the same. I just think that it would stand out and would cause him to question me. Which I want to avoid. I'm not sure if the package will be labeled with the product or not.
>>
>>17794232
It would definitely would raise suspicion with my younger sister though. She might be the one to put me on the spot if she finds out.
>>
>>17794228
You have to be 18 or older to post on this site
>>
>>17794280
I'm 20
>>
>>17794294
Then tell your dad to fuck off
>>
>>17794295
Okay but how can I say that without him getting pissed?
>>
>>17794308
Tell him its a dildo.
>>
>>17794312
So should I just tell him now so he doesn't bother me?
>>
If he asks tell him you forgot to mention it. Jeez. Or tell him at least you're not out getting STDS...
>>
Why the fuck does walgreens sell dildos
>>
>>17794371
I don't know but they're not as expensive as other stores sell them. Walmart sells sex toys too
>>
OP, you don't need that dildo. I can help!
>>
WTF? Since when did Walgreens have dildos???
>>
Why would they open your mail?
And why would they mind if you have a sex toy? I mean, it could be initially awkward I guess, but my mom has seen my vibrators and stuff, it's not like they're unaware that everyone masturbates.
>>
Just mention to him you have a second package from wall greens coming too. Tell him if he gets it first to put it in your room or something. Or don't tell him anything and get the package stealthily before anyone else finds it.
>>
>>17794479
I just want to avoid the whole awkward situation. That's all
>>
>>17794480
I just texted him now, hasn't responded yet
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.