[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend accidentally read a message and then continued to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_ogazmjkgOD1qg4l0io2_1280.jpg (90KB, 640x652px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogazmjkgOD1qg4l0io2_1280.jpg
90KB, 640x652px
My boyfriend accidentally read a message and then continued to read my messages, saw some stuff he didnt want to see. I was talking to my friend about how I had a dream that his brother fucked me. My boyfriend got butthurt and I told him that privacy was important, and that he shouldn't have gone through my messages. Now he's moping about and will barely talk to me. I know if I was in his situation I would be upset but then again I wouldn't be going through his messages while he was at work. His logic is that it was justified because it involved a family member but I'm still quite upset that he invaded my privacy in such a way. We live together and I think giving eachother space and privacy is important because I grew up in a household where nothing was private, I wasn't allowed privacy. I want to know how to deal with it from here: he's still acting pissy and will barely talk to me. We live together so I'm wondering if I should go over to a friends house and let it blow over or stay and wait until he's done. We talked about the situation in depth but it's still frustrating to me that he invaded my privacy--but he still thinks it was justified because I was talking about his brother.

Tl;dr boyfriend saw some stuff that wasn't so serious but was a big deal to him in my messages and is still upset about it

Pic unrelated
>>
and? do you want us to tell you that you're right and he's wrong?

it depends on the content of the messages. if it was "lol had a dream his brother fucked me. it was so hot. i fingered myself when i woke up", then obviously that is going too far.

if it was like "lol had a dream his brother fucked me. it was gross and his dick was small. also he had 4 testicles l m a o" then that really isn't a big deal.
>>
He shouldn't have gone through your phone. If he wanted to fuck up his own day, that's his fault, not yours.

Let him pout for however long and move on. If you're really worried, just suck his dick or make him dinner or something
>>
I mean shit. As a male I'd be mad too. It's a red flag to me if a female is super serious about her privacy and doesn't let other people see her phone. He will fucking get over it. In the future just keep you dream to yourself or tell your friend in person so there is no evidence and no fight.
>>
I'd be pissed to find a message like that through looking through my gf's phone. I'd rather hear it from her before seeing it in a message because the context is fucked.

Why would you have something in the first place that you'd tell a friend but not your SO in the first place though?
>>
>>17793960
Do you want to fuck his brother? Did you tell your friend you wanted to fuck his brother or think of it occasionally?

Two issues here.
No he shouldn't have continued to read your messages and you should be upset about that however this is not a defense that will ever make him feel better about what he read.

Second issue is how you really feel about fucking his brother and was it just relating a dream or a discussion about fucking his brother. Dream only then he is being ridiculous since you do not control your dreams however if you related your dream to your friend and discussed fucking the brother then your relationship will never be the same. Again, though he read a private message you do want to fuck his brother and that is a fact.
>>
>>17793960
>go over to a friends house
to have a private discussion about fucking his brother and/or calling his brother to come fuck you? why not just go stay with his brother a few days?
>>
>>17794016
This.
By the way OP wrote, Imma guess she a hoe.

Bitch.
>>
>>17795874
and why she hasn't answered the real question on the content of her messages with her friend. she made it seem a small mention of a dream fuck
>>
>>17795890
Anon, she's done nothing wrong, she's completely innocent in all this, there was nothing in those messages for him to get all bent out of shape about, she said so herself. Don't you believe her?
>>
Fuck your privacy.

You're having dreams about fucking ppl other than him, it triggered him, you got triggered because you probably felt guilty sharing this shit in the first with your "friend".

My advice, stop talking to other men, straighten your shit out and either get fuckin married with him already, or cry about it somewhere else.
>>
>>17796565
"he's my boyfriend! he looked through my stuff! he looked inside my ass hole! it's private! he looked through my stuff! he put his dick in my mouth! he looked through my stuff!"

:^]

seriously though, both of you need to just sit down, shut up, n watch tv together or sumn
>>
Yea he looked at your messages boohoo. Stop using that "muh privacy" like he doesn't let you take a shower by yourself. He shouldn't have done it but grow up it happens. Why even think of your phone as some private space where your thoughts are safe and secure. That kind of mentality seems like "I have this private room where I might keep dead children but because its a rule and law that its private you should never look in to it and if you do its more fucked up that you looked than that I killed those kids. Talk about those things in person and you don't have a problem him looking at your phone and he doesn't think you are cheating on him or hiding something fucked up.
Recognize that he probably can never be cool with you being in the same room with his brother since he will be thinking every time you even innocently glance at him that you just want to fuck him bad.
Also it seems like you are one of those people who doesn't actually come for advice but to write how right you are and want people to justify everything for you.
>>
>>17793960
Honestly, I talk about more inappropriate things with my friends. You can't control your dreams. Maybe you think he's attractive. Maybe you think the guy crossing the street is goodlooking. It doesn't matter. I have dreams about fucking all kinds of people I shouldn't.

Your boyfriend is being insecure and invading.

My advice would be to apologize and ask him to not go through your stuff like that. Even though the conversation was inappropriate; it was just a conversation.
>>
>>17796731
This
Anyone saying you shouldn't be upset about your boyfriend going through your phone are the same type of dudes that will bitch about a girl going through her boyfriends phone
It was a dream. Everyone has weird dreams. It's weird that he went through your phone
>>
I wouldn't be mad if I found that out about a gf. It's a dream who gives a fuck? Dudes have dreams about tits and shit all the time. He'll I've had dreams about sex with my sister or cousin. It's not like it's something I want to do. It's just dreams. Shit. Dude is an insecure whiney baby if you ask me. Next time he gets a random boner get mad at him and accuse him of thinking about other naked women.
>>
He seems insecure and I'm willing to bet 100% he's lying about "accidentally" reading a message. But whether he's justified in being upset all depends on the context of the messages, post pls
>>
>>17796834
Dude, I think he's beyond that. I think we all are.

The real question is, wtf is she doing talking to her so called friend about his brother? OP needs to get her priorities straight. One bf, one man, one person to talk about problems with other than family. WTF is she doing triggering her bf secretly talking about sex dreams with another guy?

Serious shit.
>>
>>17796897
You sound like an abusive freak. She's not allowed to have friends? Seriously?
>>
>>17796903
"friends"

Hey guy, let me totally tell you about how your bro boned me in my dream...this will totally not make it over to your brother of course, this is between you n me... this little talk about me having dreams of boning your brother...

OH GOD MY BOYFRIEND IS SUCH AN ASSHOLE! HE TOTALLY STRIPPED ME OF MY PRIVACY AND ALL I WAS DOING WAS TALKING ABOUT SEX WITH YOU! UHG, I HATE HIM.

Get grown
>>
>>17796933
Even when you try to exaggerate it like that, it still sounds stupid. Sex dreams are a normal thing, and when they're super weird, like dreaming of boning your boyfriend's brother, its perfectly normal to want to talk about it to your best friend in a "dude what" kind of way. Its not like she actually wants to fuck her boyfriends brother.
>>
>>17797053
That's not the point.

You completely fucking missed it. We already CLEARLY understand ppl have dreams about others, even their own mothers and fathers.

One thing is dreaming some shit, another is going over and telling someone so close to that person.

You've gotta be the stupidest cuck to think this shit is somehow okay. It is fucking not. If she feels guilt talking about it at all, she clearly shouldn't be treating it as a privacy issue, but a SECRECY issue. Big difference.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.