[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advancing your intelligence through built-up personality is a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1417636068026.jpg (65KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1417636068026.jpg
65KB, 800x600px
Advancing your intelligence through built-up personality is a lie. You cannot evolve your fluid intelligence anymore since your birth. It is impossible on a physical-biological level.
Don't believe their lies. Look at your family, your entire family roots and understand that you will be part of a stereotype defined by your predecessors. Do not make the same mistake.
>>
>>17793873
>It is impossible on a physical-biological level
Link.

Also what's the question?
>>
>>17793884
If you are born an idiot then can you become a pure genius through hardwork and wise education? The answer is no, you might as well try to put wings on a pig, autotune it and raise it from since it was young to act like a cat. It's just not a smart move for anyone to be dishonest about who you are.
>>
I've seen the slavic race constantly try their best to improve themselves, but most of the time they will always be a bunch of autistic, bi-polar, cowards who hate trying new things and having any moral code in them. They're just not... going to make it. I've seen a lot of dumb people thinking they can change themselves, only to disappoint themselves. That's why it's beyond important to understand how genetics and DNA recombination works. Do not share your DNA with someone who has 0.5% or more mongolian DNA in their strands.
>>
>>17793896
>an idiot
As in actually impaired like down syndrome and the likes? Or just someone average?

>a pure genius
Mozart wouldn't become famous if he didn't grow up in an environment that supported his talents. From a certain point on, you're reliant on chance, but any person with average intelligence from birth can easy turn into someone above average under the right circumstances, as shown by countless working class families who went their way up into academia and/or wealth.

Also what's the question again?

>>17793920
>going from dumb opening post to /pol/ cancer
Amazing.
>>
>>17793873
>>17793920

I don't even know where to begin with you. You do understand that crystallized intelligence can make up for a lack of fluid intelligence and make you appear to have a high IQ in situations which you are trained for, right?

>I've seen the slavic race constantly try their best to improve themselves, but most of the time they will always be a bunch of autistic, bi-polar, cowards

Yea, that's how they won WW II, right? That's also how they beat everyone to space? Faggot.

> cowards who hate trying new things and having any moral code in them

lol, tell me your life story, this is too funny.
>>
>>17793873
>Don't believe their lies. Look at your family, your entire family roots and understand that you will be part of a stereotype defined by your predecessors. Do not make the same mistake.

I disagree with that. I work as a software developer. Afaik, I'm the only person out of all my family and immediate relatives who's in the tech industry. My family wasn't of the intellectual type and was the least achieving out of all my relatives. When I was young, I was pretty dumb. It was very difficult for me to write essays or analyze literature. Now, it's much easier for me to do it.

Even if you're born intelligent, you still have to work and develop it. Otherwise, you won't be able to make use of it. There are people who are very bitter of other people who are more accomplished because they think they have it easy because they're born intelligent or rich, but they completely ignore the fact that motivation and effort is still needed to succeed.
>>
>>17794020

There is a chance you had good genes but your family was a bunch of fucks up though. This is a shady topic because everyone refuses to do research on it because of the possible implications.
>>
>>17793873
By reading this I have become more intelligent. Or maybe not?
>>
>>17793873

>Please, accept my advance theories on neurobiology with absolutely no facts or studies to back it up. I am an asshole on the internet. There is no way I could be wrong.
>>
Maybe but I got a 32 on my ACT which is probably above 120 IQ and that's basically where IQ stops mattering for art/creative pursuits
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.