[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>24 >girl sold me bud when I was 18-19 >a couple years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

>24
>girl sold me bud when I was 18-19
>a couple years later randomly reply to her fb post asking for someone to go to a show with
>have a blast, start talking to her all the time
>haven't talked to her in like 1 1/2-2 years
>start talking to her last night when I'm blasted
>tell her that she changed my life, after her I stopped doing mad amounts of drugs and getting shitfaced every day because I wanted to have my shit together for the next time I meet someone like her
>she tells me she cried because of how sweet it is
>tell her about a time in like January I was at a show and saw a girl I thought was her sister and she said yea
>she now tells me that it was actually her but she developed an eating disorder b/c her ex treated her like trash
>tell her all this sweet shit, she implies platonic relationship
>I apologize for saying too much, she tells me not to apologize for how I feel

What do I do, how do I unfuck this; I have multiple girls at my disposal but I do t care about them or like them. I wanna settle down for this girl
>>
sounds like she's not interested in you in that way, so leave it alone. you can't force someone to like you.
>>
Anybody got a better idea
>>
bamp
>>
File: sharingan.gif (1000KB, 500x222px) Image search: [Google]
sharingan.gif
1000KB, 500x222px
>>17793865
>women apparently line-up for someone this retarded

Can I re-roll and be gay instead
>>
File: sasukekunnnn.gif (1023KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
sasukekunnnn.gif
1023KB, 500x281px
>>17794109

Konichiwa Pegasus-kun.
>>
File: SasukenoMangekyouSharingan.jpg (32KB, 692x383px) Image search: [Google]
SasukenoMangekyouSharingan.jpg
32KB, 692x383px
>>17794119
Sup V

OG crew is back
>>
>>17793865
Granted you really like this girl, but if you really like her then the idea is that you won't mind being her friend too and that's what you're sticking around for, not just because you want to be in a relationship with her.

If you can't get past yourself and just be her friend and focus on that, and it depresses you, then move on and find someone else.
>>
>>17794145
I mean I'll be cool with her but i'm not gonna chill with her if she doesn't want to take this further at some point
>>
I like this girl enough to consider marriage eventually and i haven't really felt that way about a whole lot of people
>>
>>17794162
>OP is a dejected, listless, lonely young man
>has a friend who is female
>friend gives no indication of wanting him as a bf
>HURR I WANT TO MARRY HER
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.