[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>18 years old >what should i be doing right now like hit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

>18 years old
>what should i be doing right now
like hit the gym
>what shouldn't i be doing right now
like using drugs

post any mistake you make when you were young too, like a impregnate a girl or using drugs
>>
Wow great thread
>>
>>17793529
Im 18 and doing both
Fucc u
Mistakes?
>Mfw not fucking the 15yo qts when i was in highschool
Thats it probs ayy
>>
>>17793529
If you're 18 years old and you have time to hit the gym you are either not working enough or going to school enough to have a good future.
>>
I was shy, don't know if I could have done much differently. Everything is a trade off.
>>
>>17793710
Dont listen to this anon whatsoever, OP.

Youre gonna be fed memes left and right from everyone and their mother (especially their mother) regarding what you should do.
Take to heart the core of their messages and intent in giving them, but dont just do what they say for sake of being or seeming good.

Youre at a cool time right now because you still have a lot of wiggle room. My advice? Pick something that youre good at and really get into it. Drawing or music if youre artistic. Climbing or sports if youre athletic. Math/science or writing if you love flexing your brain and learning. All of em and more if you love being awesome.

Basically, dont waste too much time partying or playing videogames. Get your skills and knowledge poppin off now and youll be in a great place in your 20s. Just funnel your passions and develop skills. Dont take life too seriously, but dont take it for granted either. Right now you are the oldest you have ever been, and the youngest you will ever be. The world will never stop spinning, but dont try racing against time or counting the hours.

Love your life. It's in your hands.
>>
>>17793529
Given how all my "mistakes" turned out pretty well and put me in a better position now, the only thing I'd change would be playing less vidya and lifting.
>>
Just dont do stupid shit and you will be better off than most of your peers.
Eat healthy, dont do hard drugs, some sports, dont waste your life in front of the computer (guilty), dont drink/text and drive, dont buy shit you cant afford ... ignoring the usual boring mom advice is what fucks people over.
>>
>>17793710
I'm a Biochem/Philosophy Double Major. I work out 5 times a week, do club sports and am In a fraternity. Maybe you're just shit at time management?
>>
>>17793529
Keep trying new things and if something sticks, pursue it further. The older you get the harder it becomes to try new things; your time is already mostly occupied, you learn slower as you age, and it's seen as 'undignified' for older people to be bad at stuff were as it's acceptable for young people.
>>
>>17793850
>playing less vidya
Dude i spent so many hours on that shit, i will be more social today but it was like a drug
Btw was a good time
>>
>>17793919
Thats not me, but damn, how do you manage time, i don't care if it's a lie
>>
>>17793919
>Wasting time on a philosophy degree
Let's be honest, you're not too great at time management either. And no, I'm not the guy you were replying to.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.