[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I need some advice. I recently broke up with my gf (she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: e0qi6k4tvs9x.jpg (63KB, 613x768px) Image search: [Google]
e0qi6k4tvs9x.jpg
63KB, 613x768px
So, I need some advice.

I recently broke up with my gf (she's 19 and I'm 28) we had a great relationship but we fought a lot because of her immaturity. I still love her with all my heart but I don't talk to her at all because apparently that's the best way to get her back or move on right? Anyway, she keeps reaching out and texts me over stupid reasons. Due to that we had some contact and I've told her that I love her with all my heart and that we will never fight again and blah blah blah, I think this pushed her away further, I don't know I was trying to be clear and solve it in a mature way but everytime she came up with a new excuse of why we should break up and most of them weren't true facts about our relationship.

3 days ago she texted me and said she wants to hang out with me because I was her best friend and she doesn't want to lose that and whatever, I was hesitant about meeting her but we still went out, everything was going great and then the relationship talk came and it went to shit, I told her I loved her again (fucked up again I know) and she said that this was a bad idea and that we need more time apart.

So, the next day we had a flight to texas to spend thanksgiving with her family, I had already paid the money so I said, fuck it. I'll just go and hang by myself. During the flight we talked a lot, played card games, and had fun overall, like we never broke up. When we landed her parents picked us up and gave me a ride to the hostal. And that was the last time I heard from them, she hasn't contacted me at all, not even to check if I'm alive but she's asking other people to check on me, like two of her friends texted me asking how I'm doing, I didn't even open the texts.

So my question for you guys is: what's her endgame? What is she trying to accomplish? Another thing is that we really loved each other and she even said she wanted to get married and have kids. Also, what should I do? I kinda want to get back together
>>
Self bumperoni
>>
jesus christ you're pathetic

it's over move on
>>
shes being a typical woman. the more you try, the further away she's gonna be pushed. just move on, go no contact, and watch her come back to you lol
>>
>>17793250

Yeah I'm going to go back to no contact lol
>>
>>17793066
What I'm getting from this is that you broke up with her, you want her back, and now you're confused as to why she won't message you?
She's acting like you guys broke up... which you did
>>
>>17793066
Bail, you faggot
>>
If I wouldn't have known any better, I would have guessed based on your actions that YOU were the teenager here.

How do you get to 28 and still not have this basic 'strung along' stuff aside?

You're getting owned by a 19 year old child. Paaaaaathetic.
>>
I don't like doing this but just popping in to say that no matter what you do this relationship is pretty fucked.

Even if you do get back together, even if you do somehow get married, it will end in heartbreak. Why bother? You're old enough to know better.
>>
>>17793250
>Anyway, she keeps reaching out and texts me over stupid reasons.

Jesus christ... this post... So self absorbed...

Anyway.

Keep in mind: SHE IS A 19 YEAR OLD GIRL.

She DOES NOT know or understand what the fuck she's feeling. There is no game going on here.

Dude, you've got nearly a decade on her. It's on you to be the rock here. Either lay it down, stop acting like a kid, and show her how to be an adult by example, or get the fuck out.
>>
>>17793453
>Either lay it down, stop acting like a kid, and show her how to be an adult by example, or get the fuck out.
This
>>
>>17793066
Nigger, this is just too long to read
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.