[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm dating this chick and we're really cool. She

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1467180172472.png (311KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1467180172472.png
311KB, 540x540px
So I'm dating this chick and we're really cool. She has this best friend she's really close to her, like sisters close. I suppose I'm sort of friends with her at this point as well, but nowhere near as close. Anyway, we're pretty young although I'm older than them by a couple years and her friend is "talking" (I hate this term) with a new guy after breaking up with her last boyfriend. Since she's so young, she really hasn't had the opportunity to date a whole lot of guys and thus doesn't know red flags when she sees them. First one that caught me is that these two haven't even gone on a single date yet and within the week the guy is ogling her and telling her that he loves her. Second red flag is that he lied about being a virgin and to lie about something like that so early on...

The way I see it, it can go two ways: A. he's clingy as fuck, or B. he just wants to get in her pants (which is probably the case). Now, she's still my friend, and my girlfriend's best friend and I really don't want her to get hurt, but is it any of my business to say anything or should she just learn?

I asked a coworker about this and she said that I should ask my girlfriend how she feels about the guy and then express how I feel, and another friend said I should just let her coalburn and learn. I'm pretty torn. What do you guys think?
>>
JUST TELL ME GUYS SHOULD I SAY SOMETHING OR NOT
>>
>>17792935
talk to your gf, she's your partner and her friend. Just say its a guys perspective. You need to concentrate on keeping your own gf from slipping off to coalburn
>>
>>17792935
You're not her dad, anon. It's honestly none of your business.
>>
>>17793037
Yeah, friends shouldn't speak up when they're worried their friends are going to get hurt!

>>17792976
Listen to this anon.
>>
Listen to the first coworker.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.